Below are a few graphs that may make you question why there is such fear mongering by politicians about the need for more police with military assualt weapons and the ability to put down an insurrection. Violent crime has been steadily and dramatically falling since 1990. The storyline about us needing more protection from bad guys is false. The steady decline seems to correlate to the dramatic RISE in gun sales to citizens. But, somehow the liberal MSM won’t be reporting this story. They will be using the Florida murder of a black teenager by a hispanic man as a rallying cry for gun control.
This national story is fascinating to me. I regularly post outrageous incidents of murder in the fine Democratic bastion of Philadelphia. None of these horrific crimes ever make it into the national news. A hispanic store owner was gunned down in cold blood a few weeks ago by black yuuts. A white owner of a check cashing store was gun down by black yuuts last week. An entire family of asians was murdered in their store by black yuuts a few months ago. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson were silent. I guess they were too busy.
There are approximately 16,300 murders in the United States per year. Approximately 49% are committed against black people. That means 8,000 black people are murdered per year. This means that approximately 22 black people are murdered per day. Every one of these murders is a tragedy. Every one of these murders is a crime.
As a critical thinking member of society, I find myself asking – why such outrage over this murder at this time in this place? Do you think any of these facts might be pertinent?
- There is a Presidential election in 8 months and one of the candidates is black.
- In order to win the election, Barack Obama must win Florida.
- The MSM, with the exception of Fox, is ultra-liberal and supports the Democratic party.
- The economy is a disaster and gas prices are rising, making Obama’s chances of re-election based on the economic matters slim.
- Political correctness among whites makes them crawl under the table and cower when raging racists like Sharpton and Jackson start spewing their hate filled tirades.
Nothing like race baiting and distracting the masses from the horrible economy when there are elections to be won.