46% off Retail price for Doug Casey’s new book.
The theme is that Totally Incorrect, Doug Casey’s new book, is now available – a book for everyone who still believes in life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Right now, there’s a special, limited-time Pre-Order Offer on the Casey Research website (save 46% when you preorder today).
- Doug Casey is a highly respected contrarian speculator, financial author, and public speaker.
- Doug’s libertarian views, free-market advocacy, and outspoken manner have made him a sought-after speaker at investment conferences worldwide.
- His book Crisis Investing spent multiple weeks as #1 on the New York Times Best Seller List and became the best-selling financial book of 1980, with over 400,000 copies sold.
- Doug is a true “International Man” (also the title of his first book) – he has visited 175 countries and lived in 12 of them.
- Totally Incorrect is his first book since Strategic Investing (15 years ago).
- Totally Incorrect is a compilation of 43 hugely entertaining, irreverent, and candid interviews between Doug and his friend and colleague Louis James – each of them a model exercise in libertarian thinking and free-market advocacy.
- Totally Incorrect deals with many diverse topics, such as:
- Doug Casey on the TSA: “[TSA] employees are actually the dregs of US society. It amazes me that when Congress created it, they found 50,000 people, practically overnight, who thought that getting paid to go through fellow citizens’ dirty underwear at airports was a good deal.”
- Doug Casey on the Nanny State: “I’m of the opinion that quality of life trumps quantity of life. That’s the exact opposite view from what rulers and would-be rulers hold; they view the rest of our species as milk cows, to be kept alive and milked for as long as possible, no matter how much joy is taken from them.”
- Doug Casey on Juries and Justice: “People who think in concepts are weeded out as troublemakers. The typical juror is somebody who might be a candidate for appearance on Jay Leno’s Jay Walking.”
- Doug Casey on Education: “An MBA is worse than useless. Only a fool would rather have one than the $100,000, the lost income, and the two years of lost time and experience it costs.”
- Doug Casey on Corruption: “Some things are so critical that the government should never be trusted with them.”
- Doug Casey on Tax Day: “People can and should do everything they can to pay as little in taxes as possible. This is an ethical imperative; we must starve the beast.”
- Doug Casey on Political Correctness: “One problem with Congress is that it’s entirely too politically correct. … the country was much better served during the 19th century, when these creatures would physically fight each other on the floor and invite each other outside for duels.”
- And many more of today’s hot-button issues.
- What others say about Totally Incorrect and Doug Casey:
- “While often highly controversial, Doug Casey’s irreverent reflections on the world’s most pressing issues are always stimulating and thought-provoking.” –John Mauldin, chairman, Mauldin Economics and New York Times best-selling author
- “Doug Casey is not only a genius, he knows how to have fun while making money and defending freedom.” –Lew Rockwell, founder and chairman, Ludwig von Mises Institute
- “There is no other modern American critic who is half as brilliant. … [Doug] is the only person on the scene today who could rightfully claim Mencken’s mantle.” –Porter Stansberry, founder and CEO, Stansberry & Associates Investment Research
Totally Incorrect is now available in paperback and e-book format at major online retailers, such as Amazon.com, as well as at www.caseyresearch.com ((http://www.caseyresearch.com/?ppref=TBP481EM1112A))
- The retail price for the paperback is $27.95.
- Special, limited-time Pre-Order Offer if you order through the Casey Research website right now, you’ll get 46% off on your order.