SSDI IS THE SIZE OF GREECE

Posted on 8th May 2013 by Administrator in Economy |Politics |Social Issues

, , , ,

The number of people on SSDI now exceeds the entire population of Greece. Anyone who argues that the rise in people on SSDI is normal and predictable is either a dumbfuck or a lying liberal Obama lover. The aging of the population has nothing to do with the increase. In 1968 there were 51 workers for every person on disability. Today there are 13 workers for every person on disablity. I think even liberal douchebags would agree that medical advancements since 1968 have been significant. These medical advancements would argue for less people being on disability and unable to work. Even a liberal douchebag would agree that workplace safety measures have been increased exponentially since 1968, so that also argues for less disabled workers. The good old ADA law forced all workplaces to become disabled friendly. That argues for less people on disability. The country has transitioned from a manufacturing society to a service society. Workers don’t work on dangerous assembly lines anymore. Robots do the dangerous stuff. Even a liberal ideologue would agree. This should have dramatically reduced worker injuries and disabilities.

Everything I’ve pointed out is true. The tremendous increase in people on SSDI is nothing but a gigantic fraud, perpetuated by the Federal government and slimy lawyers. The government broadened the scope of disabilities to include stress, depression, and non-diagnosable things like aches and pains. I have stress, depression and pains too, but I get the fuck up at 5:15 every morning and go to work. The SSDI program is a joke. More than half the people on SSDI are lazy good for nothing leeches. They are sucking you and I dry while sitting around eating cheetos, watching Judge Judy on their government subsidized cable TV, and texting with other lazy fucks on their iPhones.

Now lets hear from the a few liberal douchebags about the cruelty of my assessment and how Wall Street does far worse things. I love that line of reasoning. The next time I see one of those shyster lawyer commercials urging me to get what I deserve, maybe I should join the FSASSDI party. You get the added benefit of Medicare coverage after only two years of SSDI stress.

“More than half the people on SSDI are lazy good for nothing leeches”

You are incorrect. The percentage is at least 90%. I see people on disability all day long, in the ER day and night, and get 3-4 new applicants for disability every week. Then the request for medical records from their scumbag lawyers. Then poof, they show up in a new car, recently purchased when they get their “back wages”, two years worth of lost wages for people that never had a job to begin with.

More people are getting on disability than are getting jobs. Good thing the program will go belly up in a year or two. How the hell can 13 workers support someone on disability? Impossible. There is an avalanche of people signing up for disability, and more and more lawyers are getting in on the gravy train. The fucking lawyers are making a mint. More American socialism and fraud.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 18 Thumb down 3

8th May 2013 at 4:13 pm

The face of the SSDI FSA. You telling me this woman couldn’t work?

tumblr_mfawx9D2L31s102lko1_500.jpg

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 18 Thumb down 2

8th May 2013 at 4:17 pm

AWD

It won’t go belly up in two years. It will run out of money. Then your fearless politician leaders will shift the funding of the program over to the regular SS program because that requires no tough choices or real action. Book it.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 16 Thumb down 0

8th May 2013 at 4:19 pm

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 16 Thumb down 2

8th May 2013 at 4:22 pm

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

8th May 2013 at 4:25 pm

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 13 Thumb down 1

8th May 2013 at 4:27 pm

7. Pirate Jo says:

I know someone on disability, and there is no real reason she couldn’t work – she’s just a deadbeat. She had some hip problems at one point, but the taxpayers paid to have both of them replaced. No one ever stopped to ask why she is still “disabled” though. She takes 31 medications a day, chain smokes, and has enough money to live in a decent apartment, eat what she wants, and play on her computer all day. Her boyfriend lives there too, is also on disability, and takes 14 meds a day. These people are legion, and they are not really disabled, just unemployable and screwed up on too many prescription drugs.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 16 Thumb down 1

8th May 2013 at 4:35 pm

In 2010, a $1.4 billion slice of the disability awards paid by the Social Security Administration under its primary disability program went to disability advocates as fees, up from $425 million in 2001.

Unbefuckinglievable, and that was 2010. There’s what 2-3 million more people on disability? Billions and billions to lawyers for people that won’t work, get free healthcare and meds, and never have to work again in their lives.

Liberals at work once again. Anyone can qualify for disability, and I mean anyone. I see many obese 22, 23, 24 year olds with back pain getting on disability. I guess welfare doesn’t pay enough.

Thank God for liberal democrats, and diversity, and getting off welfare and onto disability, the gold standard of entitlement programs.
    Welfare+Mothers-Love+Diversity.jpg

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 17 Thumb down 1

8th May 2013 at 4:42 pm

9. ragman says:

Disabiltity? My fat boomer ass! I’m almost 66yrs old and I get my fat ass outta bed at 0430 to 0500 every fucking day of da week. To go to work. Put my feet on the deck and axe myself “WTF is gonna hurt this morning”? Something will, guaranteed. Am I special? No fucking way! I was raised in the 50s and 60s when the American dream was real….and responsibility was real too. Responsibility to provide for myself and family. And help friends if necessary. Welfare must be eliminated except for the truly needy. And there ain’t too fuckin’ many of those folks!

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 18 Thumb down 0

8th May 2013 at 4:44 pm

Greece is a large county. I’ve been there. Nice people.

Let’s package SSDI all up and send them Greece

Grecia_2011.jpg

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 9 Thumb down 0

8th May 2013 at 4:45 pm

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 21 Thumb down 0

8th May 2013 at 4:48 pm

12. AKAnon says:

Just sickening. That’s it! I have chronic nausea and abdominal cramps from my awareness of the out-of-control SSDI and welfare system. It is a completely debilitating condition. Please send money. AWD, can I get you to sign a doctor’s note? Maybe all the TBPers can get hooked up for life.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

8th May 2013 at 4:49 pm

13. NickelthroweR says:

Gotta love the FSA. Question: what are we going to do with the FSA when the benefits run out? I can’t Imagine they will ride off into the sunset (on their motorized chairs) quietly.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 6 Thumb down 0

8th May 2013 at 4:50 pm

Your SSDI tax dollars at work:

StanleyThorntonAH1.jpg

StanleyThorntonAH2.jpg

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

8th May 2013 at 4:51 pm

15. Eddie says:

I’m wondering it I might qualify for SSDI.

My butt is pretty sore from the repeated fucking I’ve been taking at tax time for the last several years.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

8th May 2013 at 4:53 pm

Gotta post this again. Anything and everything to keep democrat voters

5-8-12%2B4.jpg

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

8th May 2013 at 4:54 pm

17. Llpoh says:

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 8 Thumb down 0

8th May 2013 at 4:56 pm

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 6 Thumb down 0

8th May 2013 at 4:58 pm

AWD uses an SSDI thread to post Fatty pics.

You just can’t help yourself, can you?

But I’ll bet you like fat people because you have them as patients. Maybe you even had a fat friend once. lol

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 4 Thumb down 8

8th May 2013 at 4:59 pm

A post from another doctor I thought was funny.

Kendra.png

Sweet wifey just posted a story on DISABILITY. Well, I am here to tell you that I do not think much of disability. In my profession I see a whole bunch of people running around claiming they are disabled. Most of them appear to be healthier than either the nurse or I. Now I will concede that there are a FEW people in such a bad way that they are truly disabled and I do not mind providing help for these people. Unfortunately for the most part, this disability thing has deteriorated into another giant scam.

Wifey defines disability as: “a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits a major life activity.” That’s pretty broad, doncha think? Suppose I was a professional skydiver and I broke my leg or some other appendage and was no longer able to skydive. Would I be disabled under the above definition? YES! Would I be able to sit on my ass for the rest of my life and let someone else subsidize my existence? UNDER THE CURRENT DEFINITION, PROBABLY YES!

Of course in the real world, even though I could not skydive, there would be plenty of other things I could do to make money and support myself. But the problem is one of ATTITUDE and ENTITLEMENT and so off I go to some doctor who will attest to my disability and if I do the right song and dance, I’ll end up on the gubment dole for the rest of my life or at least until the gubment runs out of money.

I saw a guy once in his late 20′s who claimed he had hurt his leg roofing a house. I also noticed that he had a Medicare card. You know me, I just had to ask. Well he told me he was disabled because he was “too nervous to work”. Yet he was roofing a house. Last time I checked, roofing a house is pretty hard work. So this “disabled” dude was scamming the system, collecting “free” healthcare from the gubment and still working on the side. This same dude has been known to scam narcotic prescriptions out of doctors also. He later sells the narcotics to supplement his income……..SWEET!

I am of the opinion that despite whatever maladies you may suffer from, there is something out there you can do to make money (legally) and make your way through life. Many of the so called disabled don’t seem to see it that way.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 14 Thumb down 1

8th May 2013 at 5:05 pm

21. annie says:

It’s likely that there are people on SSDI who don’t deserve to be, but having navigated the system myself on behalf of my late husband, I didn’t find it particularly easy to obtain. In fact, it was a frustrating and humiliating experience given the fact that no less than 3 neurologists agreed that my husband was terminally ill and unable to work but SSDI denied him twice, which meant I had to beg my state senator’s office to intervene and it took them six months to straighten the mess out.

And all the while, I was working full time, raising our baby pretty much alone and dealing with a very sick husband who was by then nearly blind and suffering from dementia – at the ripe old age of 29.

I am not pleased with the waste in our government, but I would be careful tarring all recipients of govt. benefits as low life losers.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 13 Thumb down 5

8th May 2013 at 5:18 pm

annie

I said that more than 50% of the people on SSDI should not be. I did not tar all recipients. Your husband clearly qualified and should have been on SSDI.

People who are depressed, moody, or with muscle aches should not be on SSDI.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 11 Thumb down 1

8th May 2013 at 5:30 pm

23. Ron says:

I wonder how much this subject makes your blood pressure go when you write about it? Admin.
    So you can take comfort that soon you can shoot all the dead beats as they try to raid your farm for food.

8th May 2013 at 5:43 pm

24. ob juan says:

Llpoh says:

Only joshing you. You are still in my good book. But not you ugly juan. You have a lot of penance to pay.”

i was perusing the comments when i come up on this and i wonder, which juan? juanton chin? that’s a dopple.

hey llpoh, i made a list of my weaknesses to help you out: big boobs, big butts and that’s in no particular order.

8th May 2013 at 5:43 pm

25. Cynical30 says:

Hey if you roll this in with U6 you’re looking at a 23.5% unemployment rate. Depression much?

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 5 Thumb down 0

8th May 2013 at 6:07 pm

I have had fireass for a couple of days, does that qualify?

8th May 2013 at 6:11 pm

27. flash says:

unleash the cobalt!

8th May 2013 at 6:14 pm

ob juan

You stupid Mexican pussy. Do you even have a job? Have you signed up for welfare yet like all your compadres? People like me, that own factories and pay taxes are sick and tired of footing the bill so you wetbacks can get free everything. The taxpayers of this country have had it. Your democrat friends in Washington who are going to legalize you illegal aliens are doing so for one reason only. To get you addicted to free crap, giving you a job: voting for a living. There’s going to be 8 million more of you people that guys like me are going to have to support, and you multiply faster than cockroaches. Enough already, I’m taking off the gloves, it’s time to fight.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 8 Thumb down 1

8th May 2013 at 7:31 pm

29. IraK, who supports the Four Freedoms... from want, work, worry, and whatever means more for me and mine, says:

So how much are you worth, Administrator, and you flapjaws (llpoh, Pirate Jo, and AWD) who are so quick to ridicule other Americans? Are you worth enough to defend a libel action for defaming the reputation of America’s (“slimy”) lawyers, (“lying”) liberals, and those (“lazy good for nothing leeches’) who are on SSDI? The defamatory words in parentheses are yours, Administrator. I won’t repeat the slanders of the me-tooers who endorsed your post with their actionable comments.

After considering the matter, I’m sending this column and it’s comments to my lawyers, Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe of Cartok, Massachusetts. They specalize in class action lawsuits like America’s lawyers, liberals, and leeches may have against you, Administrator, and your Yahoo, whoop-it-up friends.

With any luck, those of you who live in the suburbs, drive foreign cars, send your children to eastern universities, have second homes, and are corporate executives, will be pinched some for your pointed comments about innocent Americans.

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 5 Thumb down 4

8th May 2013 at 7:58 pm

30. bluestem says:

IraK, go get a life, Admin is just exercising his first amendment right just like you are, hang in there Admin, go team. John

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 5 Thumb down 0

8th May 2013 at 8:20 pm

bluestem

Irak is being facetious. Whatever he posts means the opposite. He always delivers.

8th May 2013 at 8:23 pm

32. T4C says:

flash, re: unleash the cobalt.

Following is taken from the link you posted:

The ultimate weapon

“However, there’s one bomb that could be the ultimate doomsday weapon – an ordinary nuclear warhead packed with common cobalt. The bomb transforms the cobalt into highly radioactive cobalt-60, which has a half-life of over five years.
    You can run but you can’t hide from such a weapon because unlike the radioactivity of Hiroshima type bombs that remains local, the radioactivity of cobalt-60 would spread around the world and slowly kill all life.
    The average supermarket stocks food for two days, and regional food warehouses may have a few weeks supply. What are you going to do for the next five years? Compared with the madness that modern maniacs can unleash, the horrors of WWII and 9/11 are but mere sideshows.”

Don’t know if you’re familiar with Tim Rifat. He comes on Jeff Rense at least 2 times a month. He talks about cobalt 60 all the time, and has been for over a decade. He’s on Rense.com tonight. He talks some really crazy shit, which I find makes him entertaining. Here’s a link to his interview on Rense April 1, 2013. It’s about Cobalt 60.

8th May 2013 at 8:40 pm

33. AKAnon, AKA government (non)drone says:

llpoh says “AKA – you are already on the govt tit, by memory. So you want to move up to a higher tit? Damn, some people are never satisfied!”

Damn, I’ve been outed. Yes, I am on the gov’t tit, but the tight-fisted bastards expect me to show up on time, stay awake all working day, answer my phone and actually do something once in a while. It ain’t the worst gig and I can’t bitch about the salary-they treat PEs pretty well (not as big salary as private sector, but by the hour, pretty decent.) But I swear all this SSDI shit is making me ill. Think I’ll call in sick tomorrow….

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 6 Thumb down 0

8th May 2013 at 9:31 pm

34. juanton chingon says:

llpoh, please make an appointment. I have to go to gym right now. doctor’s orders. hey, you didn’t break a leg jumping out the gate like barbaro did you? you say you are sick and tired, I pictured you the paragon of health, I on the other hand, am an old man, (I have diabetes and erectile dysfunction, I don’t think I could multiply faster than a cockroach.) if it makes you feel like a big man to pick on me, have at it, crazy horse.
    one thing that concerns me is that your incoherent line of thought, makes it hard to follow what you are trying to say, you do not stick to any subject at all. you ask if i am working, are you considering offering me a job? you express concern for immigration, democrats and welfare, all very timely subjects. which do you want to address first?
    i understand that you are the last of the mohicans but what have you got against mehicans? old sarge said, you know what an oklahoma indian is? a wetback that made it across texas. you are one of us bro, I know you are a half-breed like us because your half-ass posts and your half-cocked screed sounds like one. I am sorry to disappoint you if you thought I might like guys, please enjoy your picture by yourself. let’s fly straight, compadre, post women pics, please. toodles, I have to go…

8th May 2013 at 9:56 pm

Wonton – that was a doppler. I had to read back to see what the fuck you were talking about.

BTW – I love Mexicans. I just think they should live in – get this – MEXICO!

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 6 Thumb down 0

8th May 2013 at 10:01 pm

36. Anonymous says:

How do you destroy a middle class?
    See the US for the proper method/example.
    Nothing new here folks.
    Go back to Dancing with the Stars.
    By the way, what is your collar size?

8th May 2013 at 10:37 pm

37. ob juan says:

llpoh, aw shit, I was kind of hoping to get my ass kicked by the guy who outgunned smokey. so far it was looking like a weak chorizo attempt to sweet talk me. either you in fact are a dopple or your meat is toast. (your wife has been complaining about you petering out on the job.) my condolences bro.

8th May 2013 at 12:21 am

“More than half the people on SSDI are lazy good for nothing leeches”

You are incorrect. The percentage is at least 90%. I see people on disability all day long -AWD

Proof AWD profits from Govt. No wonder you profess to hate them/

8th May 2013 at 12:29 am

ob juan

You already have had your ass kicked, Such is why you need to change names.

8th May 2013 at 12:31 am

40. ob juan says:

who the hell is kill bill? if KB and LLcoolP are two different peeps, I could put my foot up both asses and i’d have a custom pair of leg warmers.

8th May 2013 at 12:33 am

OBjuanita – I never knew Smokey to be outgunned. He and I never crossed swords. We were like minded souls. We played tag-team on poor unfortunates.

8th May 2013 at 12:35 am

42. DaveL says:

My boss told me to go fuck myself. So I went to the doctor and he found that I only have a penis and no vagina, so he wrote me up for having a disability and now I’m getting $945/week for life. Thanks boss.

8th May 2013 at 12:17 pm

43. ob juan says:

llpoh says:

“OBjuanita –”

that would be my mom and she doesn’t read or comment on TBP. she was born in fort collins, co in 1929 while her parents were doing the crop circuit from texas to washington.
    my granny said the roughest job was the beet crop. my grandparents lived to 98 and 100. they did not collect any ss since they went back to mexico before the repatriation of the 30′s.
    please don’t pat him on the head for that, he had more achievements in his life than to be commended for not taking social security.

8th May 2013 at 1:23 pm

Zero Hedge just posted this even though I didn’t send it to them.

8th May 2013 at 2:33 pm

Imagine what aliens would think of the human race if they landed in a Walmart parking lot.

8th May 2013 at 3:09 pm

46. Anonymous says:

lol I SAW it posted on ZH and came over to check it out at the source!

8th May 2013 at 3:17 pm

ZH adjusted my language slightly.

8th May 2013 at 3:22 pm

48. TheCynic says:

Come to a Southern California SS office, you’ll see it’s full of Mexicans who just crossed the border and are now applying for SS. Now this also applies for Muslim, Asian and any other assorted dead beat that sneaks into the land of the Golden Donkey.

Get rid of the illegals and watch the SSDI roles shrink. Get rid of the junkies and fatsos and watch it shrink even further. Get rid of all the retired state and federal workers on SS and it shrinks more.

Impose a means test. If you pull in more than the Federal poverty through other income sources. No SS for you.

That’s how you fix it.

8th May 2013 at 5:29 pm

49. Olga says:

Fabian socialism – kill them with kindness.

8th May 2013 at 7:12 am

50. ob juan says:

TheCynic says:

“Come to a Southern California SS office, you’ll see it’s full of Mexicans”
    what are you doing there?

8th May 2013 at 8:55 am

51. RamenNoodleNation says:

Guess there is nothing like blaming the victim eh?

A toxic society, toxic food, fluoride in the water, chemtrails, broken social contract, far from family and friends, health care system going down the tubes. Some are becoming disabled because they couldn’t afford care on the front end.

People rendered “unemployable” even for the most minor of differences. However those are the ones who escaped severe illness and usually slide through the cracks.

I find the focus on the disabled pathological.

So what if you can go to work? Good for you. I doubt its for minimum wage. Tons of people wish they had jobs now or were well enough to get one. Tons of people wishing they weren’t throw away people because of the narrow echelons of thinking, appearance and ideology in the corporate world!

No addressing of how the American people are being MADE SICK in a SICK SOCIETY!!!!

Blaming the disabled is sinking pretty low.

8th May 2013 at 10:11 am

Ramen

Go fuck yourself with your liberal bullshit. The victim is the American taxpayer who gets up and goes to work everyday.

You actually condone committing fraud and living a life of sloth. Thanks for a glimpse into the mind of a liberal psychopath.

Go peddle your worthless website to Krugman lovers and Huffington Post readers. It won’t fly here.

My readers have brains and common sense.

8th May 2013 at 10:18 am

53. Ramen Noodle Nation says:

I am not a liberal. I don’t support Obama. I don’t support globalism. I am not a Republican either.

Is that too hard to understand?

I think both parties are rotten [This is the Squawker writing]

Hmmm I thought YOU could think outside of the left/right paradigm/globalism box.

So talking about poverty in America automatically makes one a liberal?

Why?

Hmm the elites WANT people blaming the poor, the disabled, etc,

instead of their endless wars, trillions in banker-bailouts and more.

Can’t question those corporations with their genetically modified food and such.

Are you controlled opposition?

Hmm makes sense. Just pretending to be a freedom loving independent thinker type, but doing the service of the elites.

After all the bankers and their politician pals can’t wait to clean out the social security till too

and your pension is probably NEXT

and perhaps your bank account [a la Cyprus style]

Common sense tells me you are not everything you present yourself as being.

I expected this nonsense from Rush Limbaugh, another paid shill not you.

8th May 2013 at 2:14 pm

54. Ramen Noodle Nation says:

I do not condone fraud. That is a lie and a diversionary tactic you used.

8th May 2013 at 2:16 pm

Ramen doesn’t condone fraud but sees no problem with millions of deadbeats lying about their disablities to get on SSDI.

What a dumbass douchebag you are.

8th May 2013 at 2:57 pm

56. NaySayer says:

What did people think was going to happen in an america where corporations were given tens of billions of taxpayer’s dollars to take the jobs these people on SSDI used to have overseas? Where CRIMINAL banksters are given hundreds of billions of dollars to live in palatial estates while the children of the working poor get their butts shot off in illegal wars so they can get help with college tuition from the G.I. Bill?

Why isn’t there outrage in this article about that too? When the richest are seen living off the taxpayers teat then why do you think that individuals shouldn’t?

8th May 2013 at 3:10 pm

Ramen Noodle

You da Man!! Blessed art thou for being able to see through Admin’s smoke and mirrors.

Don’t give up. You bloodied Admin’s nose. Now kick him in the nuts when he is down.

Spend some more time on chemtrails. That’s one of his weaknesses, as he has yet to win that battle with anyone.

Peace.

8th May 2013 at 3:13 pm

58. Olga says:

There is fraud and abuse within SSDI – and the average taxpayer pays for the fraud and abuse.

And the low skill, no education required jobs are gone – and the High Net Worth folks are even wealthier for it.

Now what?

8th May 2013 at 3:31 pm

I love watching the minds of dumbfucks in operation. They rationalize that this behavior is OK because the rich fucks are committing crimes too.

God we’ve got some real dumbasses in this country. Idiots like Naysayer and Ramen are too fucking dense to realize the middle class is getting fucked by the lowlife SSDI scammers and the Wall Street shysters. Their pea brains are too small to hold both thoughts in their minds at the same time.

I should really require an IQ test before allowing dumbasses to post a comment.

8th May 2013 at 3:37 pm

60. ob juan says:

TheCynic says:

“Come to a Southern California SS office, you’ll see it’s full of Mexicans”

some (white) people in SoCal refer to all brown people whether peruvian, salvadoran, argentinian, venezuelan, or native american as ‘mexican’ the term is considered pejorative and so there you go…the ‘polite’ term is Spanish but that’s a california thing. i don’t care if people call me mexican, spic, beaner, taco bender, that just means they are insecure about their own self worth.

8th May 2013 at 3:50 pm

61. Olga says:

I seriously doubt that the majority of SSDI free-loaders could keep up with a tenth of the conversation on this website so when we holler “get a job” are we saying it while considering their gifts and talents (or lack thereof), or are we walking in our own shoes with our own intellectual, psychological and spiritual capabilities?

Yes – the escalation of lawyers to “work the system” is disgusting yet I imagine many genuine recipients need them to manage the paperwork.

I don’t have the answer – but if the bankers can abuse the system because “regulation malfeasance” is NOT the same as a committing a crime than perhaps as a Nation we might have the conversation about the white-collar criminality of regulation abuse.

But then none of this will end well so it doens’t really matter.

8th May 2013 at 3:55 pm

62. Olga says:

The elites have decided that Noblesse oblige is a thing of the past.

Wall Street bankers, the politicians, our rulers and powerbrokers have all decided collectively that it’s everyone for themselves and it that process the fortunes and futures of the middleclass have been horribly diminished.

But the elites are untouchable. They can and do hold tremendous power over us – it’s much safer to attack those weaker – but regulation abuse is still regulation abuse, greed is still greed and when the source of our frustrations are off-limits it’s easy to look downhill to vent our justified anger.

So until the mess upstairs is cleaned up and our “elites” are made to set an example – ridiculously doubtful at best – IMO it’s a waste of energy to go on about the freeloaders at SSDI.

8th May 2013 at 4:12 pm

It is not a waste of energy. Criminality should be addressed at the highest levels, middle levels and lower levels. If the rule of law does not exist, you have anarchy.

We are getting fucked by the elites and the lowlife scum.

I go to work everyday and get fucked by both. The elites suck trillions off the top and the lowlifes suck hundreds of billions from the bottom. The working middle class pays the bill.

What is so fucking hard to understand?

8th May 2013 at 4:27 pm

64. Ramen Noodle Nation says:

Controlled opposition exists.

Sure give us the Bush-drivel regarding 9-11 [have heard it all before]

Bildenbergers is something new to a guy who wants to expose the Federal Reserve on his own website?

Missed a bit of reading there? Wow~! How’d you miss it?

Usually when someone has to cuss someone out, that means they have no argument.

I don’t condone people lying to get on disability or using and abusing the system. In fact I probably am against it even more then you are.

Problem is kicking every single person in the face who is disabled stinks.

They are going for the pensions, and the bank accounts and social security which millions paid into. Stop buying into the lies that have you turn on other poor people in America and sick ones. Stop buying into the lies where they will remove disability and grab on to more of the money. Wake up!

Want to know the tax rate for the self employed? [the other member of the household] Taxes are high. Why you boo-hoo about regular job taxes, try those on for size. Stop looking at the wrong parties, instead of those who are responsible and abusing those taxes to wage endless wars and bail-out banks.

You think you know so much about economic issues, stop being led by the nose, to the right side where they want Americans with jobs to blame those without, instead of looking at the bigger picture where the jobs have been outsourced.

So when you kick the disabled in the face [even the honest ones] it shows what you are about.

8th May 2013 at 4:57 pm

Ramen Noodles for Brains is boiling mad now.

Wipe that spittle off your mouth.

Now get down to business. We all want to hear your 9/11 theories.

Come on now. You know you are dying to tell us.

I don’t kick the disabled in the face. I only kick assholes who spout gibberish in the face.

You are just another ignorant dumbass that thinks he has it all figured out.

8th May 2013 at 5:02 pm

66. Ramen Noodle Nation says:

Nay Sayer, notice how Burning Platform focuses on the corruption on lower levels, hmm lets think about those corporations. You are right he doesn’t ask about the dismantling of manufacturing, or any of that, just beats up on the disabled and other poor people. The working poor are being thrown to the wolves, and the elites love Stalin’s so called USEFUL IDIOTS. When they can get a guy like Burning Platform to jump on “ITS THE POOR’S FAULT BUS” it helps play cover up for the bankers, corporations and more ripping America off blind. See how that works? They probably take more taxes via their corporate welfare, tax breaks, tax shelters, off-shore tax havens, then the disabled do. Certainly their endless wars to centralize the world banks have definitely taken TRILLIONS of our tax money. But hey I guess it pays off to focus on the more vulnerable.

He needs to study up on the process for disability, most are turned down, even if you get on disability you are put through three year reviews. The idea of some guy with a little back pain, going to automatically dip in the government trough with no trouble is some other myth they got going. That is another elephant in the room, the American people are getting sicker but you can tell he doesn’t want to go there. Too much profit being made. So the more sick American people get from the food that is produced to create “bliss points and addiction”, pharmaceutical drugs-psychotropics, toxic stress, chemicals, etc, the more types like this want to ignore the bigger picture.

The whole social contract is failing and well Burning Platform focus on kicking the disabled in the face [I'm against anyone who is committing fraud] serves the needs of the elite, whether he is doing this knowingly or unknowingly.

8th May 2013 at 5:12 pm

67. Ramen Noodle Nation says:

Are you going to start blathering on about “conspiracy theorists” now.

Hey I know how this game is played. Don’t change the subject. I thought your website here made it appear like you were well-read, how’d you miss the information on 9-11?

A bit surprised about that.

The next step is to scream KOOK, that way you don’t have to answer any hard questions or answer your discrepancies.

Funny that since many who question the Federal Reserve like how you have on this blog are put into the SAME CAMP and called CONSPIRACY THEORISTS.

How is conspiracy a THEORY?

SO you may want to be careful with that answer….

8th May 2013 at 5:15 pm

68. Ramen Noodle Nation says:

Middle class

Don’t most middle class people by age 65 jump on the social security bus too?

How many are middle class anymore?

How can you be for the preservation of the middle class, and then blather on about how the disabled are ruining your life, when it’s the elites going after your money.

Aren’t most middle class and above seniors drawing social security TOO?

8th May 2013 at 5:17 pm

69. Ramen Noodle Nation says:

Thank you Stucky.

Hey I liked this website when I first found it, was going to recommend it to others. I read Zero Hedge and Economic Collapse both.

But wow this place turned out to be a disappointment.

Too much Fox News left in some one’s brain.

I still don’t get how someone can expose the Federal Reserve and miss so many other pieces of the puzzle.

Hating on the poor comes right out of the Scooge McDuck handbook.

I mean it helps divert the “doing-well” crowd right into the trap they want them to be. No more social security for the elderly middle class or pensions why the elite carry the bags of money away?

I guess by then it will be too late. –The Squawker

8th May 2013 at 5:22 pm

70. Ramen Noodle Nation says:

Don’t blame the Mexican people they just want to survive.

But the “open borders” plan is more machinations of the elite.

See how that goes.

More profits off cheap labor for them. World wide, this has been their greedy endeavor. A world of slaves.

8th May 2013 at 5:25 pm

71. ob juan says:

Noodles -

it took me a while but i got the hang of it, if you read slowly so your lips don’t get too tired, you will see that admin is spreading a new message. it is not one of hope and love, it is a message you might call ‘shit’s fucked up’. everyone is on the take, if you apply for welfare, for ssdi, for ss, for va benefits, you’re a taker same as the banksters.
    admin’s message is an alarm bell, wake up because the sky is about to fall on you. reading the chemtrails and dissecting every conspiracy theory that comes down the pike is just so much cloud-watching. if you stand there staring at the rain, you’re going to drown. if you plan to survive then you should prep to survive.

8th May 2013 at 5:35 pm

Ramen Noodle kind of budget guy

Your welcome. But you are being waaay to harsh and myoptic concerning Admin. He calls out the rich and elite CONSTANTLY. He doesn’t hate poor folks. He likes me! He hates poor folk who pawn the system. Read for comprehension.

Yes, Admin is obstinate. But we forgive him and love him anyway … you can too if you tried. Many times I have tried to tell him about nano-thermite. He STILL thinks I’m talking about tiny termites. And when I tell him about the buildings falling at free fall speed, he just laughs at me. But, I persist.

8th May 2013 at 5:48 pm

73. ob juan says:

in the end you might succumb to analysis paralysis, if you see the signs – act on them, don’t go making an academic career out of it.

8th May 2013 at 5:55 pm

74. More Americans are on disability than the entire population of Greece | Fellowship of the Minds says:

[...] Quinn of The Burning Platform blog points out that the drastic increase in the number of Americans on SSDI has nothing to do with the [...]

8th May 2013 at 9:44 am