Those drones over at the BLS are absolutely hysterical. Job growth comes in 14% below the Wall Street shyster expectations and the prior two months were revealed to be 10% weaker than originally reported by the BLS drones and these morons have the balls to report that the unemployment rate dropped from 7.6% to 7.4%. The number of working age Americans went up by 204,000 and somehow the number of Americans in the workforce DECLINED by 37,000. It seems that 240,000 Americans LEFT the workforce in one month. How could this possibly happen in an economy that is supposedly growing? Wages are falling. The work week is falling. The new jobs being added are part-time fry cook jobs. The percentage of people in the work force fell and hovers at 30 year lows. The true numbers reflect an ongoing Depression for the real people.
Digging into the numbers reveals the falsity of the reported unemployment rate and the all out effort by the powers that be to keep the ignorant masses sedated:
- 41% of all the working age Americans are not employed.
- 35% of all working age men are not employed.
- 17% of 25 to 34 year old men are not employed.
- 14% of 35 to 44 year old men are not employed.
- 18% of 45 to 54 year old men are not employed.
- The number of working age Americans grew by 2.4 million in the last year while the number of employed Americans grew by 2.0 million. But somehow the unemployment rate plunged from 8.2% to 7.4% over this same time frame. Orwell would be so proud of the BLS.
- In a supposedly growing economy with jobs being created by Obama’s wise economic policies, there were 1.6 million working age Americans who decided they no longer needed a job and left the workforce. I guess they are getting rich flipping houses or borrowing to invest in the stock market.
- The birth death excel model added another 52,000 of jobs supposedly created by small businesses, even though anyone with eyes can see that small businesses are closing at a record pace.
Lastly, the Obamacare conversion of America to a part-time nation accelerated. It seems that 65% of all the jobs added in June were part-time jobs. We have gas prices rising, wages falling, full-time jobs being replaced by part-time jobs, taxes increasing, health insurance premiums skyrocketing, and real GDP falling. Sounds like the best time to buy stocks.