A NORMAL DAY ON THE 30 BLOCKS OF SQUALOR

Posted on 17th September 2013 by Administrator in Economy |Politics |Social Issues

, , , , , , , , ,

Just another day in West Philly. I drive in front of the Morton McMichael Elementary Prison, I mean school, every day on my way to work. It sits directly across the street from the $28 million low income gated townhouse community known as Mantua Square, paid for by you as part of Obama’s $800 billion porkulus plan. The video will give a flavor of the neighborhood. The school looks like it should be condemned. The storyline of using your money to build a palatial low income housing community in the midst of squalor and row houses that fall down during a heavy rain storm was that it would elevate the community and revitalize commerce and community spirit. I’m not sure having little boys raped at 8:30 am in broad daylight is a sign of revitalization.

Driving through this ghetto on a daily basis is depressing. The people who live in this community are about as low on the economic totem pole as you can go from an income standpoint, but my visual observations don’t match the reported data. I see black men wandering the streets at 5:00 pm talking on their iPhones and wearing Jordan sneakers. I see boarded up hovels, but the occupied dumps have Direct TV satellite dishes. I see brand new Jaguars, Explorers, BMWs, Lexus, and Cadillac Escalades parked in front of $20,000 houses. Monday is trash day in West Philly. The poor folks living in the Section 8 low income housing gated townhouses generate an awful lot of trash, considering they’re so poor. These people are throwing out leather sofas that are nicer than the sofa I have in my family room. I regularly see furniture and 50 inch HDTVs being tossed out in the garbage in this neighborhood.

Every Thursday is free food day at the church on the corner, supplied through Philabundance, another tax payer funded scam. When I drive by at 7:30 am, there is usually a line of  at least 50 people waiting for food. They even bring their own chairs to wait in line. They need the chairs because 80% of the people in line are obese. Do you remember the pictures of poor people waiting in soup lines during the Great Depression? Were any of them fat? The irony evidently doesn’t deter these people from getting their piece of the pie. What I never see in this neigborhood is a father walking their kids to school.

The Mantua Square project was built only three short years ago. I regularly see union drones doing repair work to this poverty palace. Was the original union construction so shoddy, that it is already falling apart or is this just bullshit work for city union workers? This Obama Keynesian wet dream was constructed with 8 retail stores on the side facing the McMichael school. Mayor Nutter and his HUD minions knew that if they built it they would come. All of the retailers would revitalize the Mantua economy and this would draw more retailers and more new housing. After 3 years there are a total of ZERO retail stores open. ZERO. Not one fucking retailer in three fucking years. I can’t understand why a retailer wouldn’t want to open in a neighborhood where little boys get raped at 8:30 in the morning and drug dealing is the number one occupation. Maybe the city can open a rape counseling center in one of the 8 vacant retail storefronts.

Here is a link to everything you don’t want to know about this oasis of squalor within a city of squalor:

Some highlights or lowlights:

• There are 8,700 people living in about 3,500 households.
  • 95% of the people are black.
  • The median household income is $21,000 (most of which is provided by you through entitlement transfers)
  • 56% of the poulation is female, as males are either killed or sent to prison.
  • Only 17% of the households are occupied by married couples.
  • 39% of the households are occupied by single mothers.
  • 45% of the population has dropped out of high school.
  • 47% of the population is living below the poverty line.
  • The crime rate is three times the national average.
  • The true unemployment rate is above 50%.

Whose fault is this? Is it Wall Street’s fault? Is it the fault of white people?

The City of Philadelphia has been under the complete control of Democrats since the 1950′s. Every policy implemented in the last sixty years was based upon liberal Democrat theology. The Democrat War on Poverty started in 1965. The Philadelphia School System has been in the control of Democrats and the teacher’s union for decades. Mantua is occupied by black people. Whose responsibility is it to keep a community safe? Mantua is a microcosm of a failing nation. The entitlement mentality destroys a culture, a community, and a nation. We are witnessing a slow motion collapse and it ain’t pretty.

Philadelphia police are investigating an incident in which a 12-year-old boy was sexually assaulted near a school in the Mantua section.

Police say the child was walking to the Morton McMichael Elementary School on 38th Street and was just three blocks away when the incident happened at 8:15 a.m. Monday.

Blue is McMichael

Grey is PA

17th September 2013 at 3:53 pm

408 students and 35 full-time union teachers. That is a ratio of 11.7 students per teacher, and less than 30% can do math, less than 20% can read, and 10% can write by 5th grade.

17th September 2013 at 3:57 pm

Actual comments from parents about this wonderful school:

I think this school really needs help with discipline. These children are totally out of hand. There is not enought parental support. If we make parents more responsible for their childrens actions them maybe they would take more interest in what their children are doing in school.

Though in a difficult neighborhood, I have felt that the teachers have always worked hard to ensure that the students received a good education. In the past couple of years, though, the school has really gone downhill, in that there are numerous fights, and no consequences for this behavior. New administration has not dealt w/behavior effectively, and school climate has an ‘out of control’ feeling.

I have had four children attend McMichael and in the beginning years the school & teachers were great – they really cared. As the years went on the good teachers moved on to other schools and the students got worse. The school is out of control to the point where teachers employed at the school have told me that I need to transfer my last child to a different school and the neighborhood it resides in doesn’t help.

This school has a very hard time getting their children up to standard. They have no discipline what so ever, but they do have a good afterschool program for the children.

17th September 2013 at 4:01 pm

4. AKAnon says:

“….35 full-time union teachers. That is a ratio of 11.7 students per teacher, and less than 30% can do math, less than 20% can read, and 10% can write…..” Is that the students’ or teachers’ percentages?

Besides, not fair to to judge based on readin’, writin’ & ‘rthmatic. If the subjects were twerkin’, rapin’ & dealin’, those chilluns would be well above average.

17th September 2013 at 4:25 pm

Coming to a neighborhood near you:

25536

17th September 2013 at 4:29 pm

6. card802 says:

I was lucky enough to win the contract to beautify 40 exterior buildings in the worst part of my town. This area is full of drug dealers, prostitutes, FSA, and the hopeless.
    My guys patch perfect little round holes all over the exteriors, mostly 9mm and .45′s, we have quite the collection of deformed bullets.
    I’ve already witnessed two arrests, one 40 feet away, and heard one random shooting. Nothing like stopping by to check on progress and have five cops with guns drawn run past you screaming at some black dude to get on the ground, or hear a nine pop off and wonder if you will hear the next one. Once an arrest is made hundreds of the hopeless descend on the area, and if looks could kill, I’d be killed a million times already.

When the free shit stops it’s going to be ugly.

17th September 2013 at 4:31 pm

AKAnon

Thank you for your generous contribution to the cause.

17th September 2013 at 4:33 pm

8. TPC says:

“When the free shit stops it’s going to be ugly.”

Yeah, for them. They’ve already taken off the gloves, and have the government pulling for them. I can only imagine what would happen if anarchy kicked in and we were allowed to defend ourselves.

17th September 2013 at 4:56 pm

I wonder if the poor school performance has anything to do with the curriculum?

ihop101.jpg?width=500

17th September 2013 at 5:09 pm

“These people are throwing out leather sofas that are nicer than the sofa I have in my family room.”
    ——— Admin

Soooo, why don’t you stop and put it in your car? Hmmmm? Too proud?

It was an uplifting story. So nice to hear that the principle is “concerned”. So nice to hear dem there welfare mama’s protectin’ dey chill’un .. even if they cants move. So nice to hear that the school will provide counseling. What a fuckin’ friendly neighborhood!!

One last thing. The news report did not describe the race of the rapiss. Was he Neegrow?

17th September 2013 at 5:16 pm

To whomever voted down Admin’s post @4:33

Go fuck yourself and die cocksucker.

17th September 2013 at 5:18 pm

——— Admin

“Soooo, why don’t you stop and put it in your car? Hmmmm? Too proud?”
    —–Stucky

That would have been so-o-o-o-o cool to see an 8-ft leather sofa strapped on the roof of a Honda Insight, which is the car Admin uses to drive to work. Damn sofa would have been bigger than the car.

I can just see the look on Avalon’s face when he shows up in the driveway with that puppy. “Hey, honey, look what I found today.”

17th September 2013 at 5:36 pm

“I am not a journalist.”
    —-Admin, over on the “Is Admin a Journalist” thread

WTF do you call this article you crafted? Random rants of a lunatic?

You need to get a copyright on the title “30 Blocks of Squalor.” Then, if and when you feel like it, take your collective efforts on this subject and synthesize it all into a book. It isn’t as difficult as it used to be to get a book published. It would be a politically explosive barnburner.

17th September 2013 at 5:50 pm

Admin discovers that Mantua Square folks even have nicer dressers than he has at home.
    overloaded-car-9.jpg

17th September 2013 at 5:55 pm

15. Hope@ZeroKelvin says:

@card: With your hole patching story, are you really the little Dutch Boy with his finger in the dike?

These 30 Blocks articles are a perfect primer for the insane unintended consequences of the libtard proglodyte policies, a bright and shining beacon of stupidity on such a staggering scale that you almost have to admire it as your head explodes in a frustrated rage.

Oh well, I have ceased to be angry about it. It will all go up in flames in the Philly version of Devil’s Night when the Fed starts its taper later this year.

Should be right purdy.

17th September 2013 at 6:31 pm

16. bb says:

AWD , I think they will soon find out that HATE works both ways.In a way I look forward to the day the free shit run out.We will find out how bad they are when they can no longer hide behind Civil rights or white liberals.All these rights exists on paper.Paper that’s not going to be worth the ink it’s printed on.

17th September 2013 at 6:34 pm

My favorite part of all of this is the fat cop putting down his clipboard to scratch his ass at 1:15 on the video. Classic.

17th September 2013 at 7:14 pm

18. MuckAbout says:

I agree with SSS. Save the “30 Blocks” and publish them as a book – ebook or whatever.

MA

17th September 2013 at 7:21 pm

Honey I’m home.

17th September 2013 at 7:53 pm

S Petersen hitting the bottle again.

17th September 2013 at 8:01 pm

I, Stucky, aka Da Judge, do hereby bequeath — as specified in TBP Bylaws, Chapter 3, Subsection 8, Paragraphs 1 through 10 — that the entity known as “S. PETERSON” be nominated as the dumbest-dipshit-libtard-muthafucka on this forum, henceforth and forevermore. So it is written.

Can I get an Amen? (Thumbs up).

17th September 2013 at 8:03 pm

22. bb says:

Pete,….whites like you will be the first in the crosshairs of my 308 M1A1.But that want happen because you want have anyone or anything to hide behind either.So cowardly white trash like you will hide in your basement and suck your thumb.ha ha

17th September 2013 at 8:05 pm

23. card802 says:

S.Pete,

Take some time and investigate the history of slavery. At one time slavery was considered compassionate.

17th September 2013 at 8:38 pm

s. petersen said: “Do any of you people have a clue what these people endured?”

First, none of those folks are still alive – dey is all dead. Time to move on.

Second, there is no group of Americans that have suffered more than my people. None.

“Thus, according to Ward Churchill, a professor of ethnic studies at the University of Colorado, the reduction of the North American Indian population from an estimated 12 million in 1500 to barely 237,000 in 1900 represents a”vast genocide . . . , the most sustained on record.”

I will not try to substantiate those numbers. I do not care what the actual numbers were. There is no doubt that the treatment of the Indians is the most despicable action in the history of the settlement of North America by whites. Black slavery is nowhere near equivalent.

17th September 2013 at 8:52 pm

Valedictorian at Morton McMichael elementary school

000946-fat-overweight-black-woman-with-huge-red-hair-eating-kfc-chicken11.jpg

17th September 2013 at 8:58 pm

26. Jim says:

Jim, just curious, if you lash out out both Dems (totally understandable) and Repubs., just who do you like? We are no doubt in for a major shit storm, but I never see any plausible solutions on this site. It is entertaining and all, but I have more and more come to the conclusion that there may be no solution for what ails this country. What do you think?

17th September 2013 at 9:16 pm

Obama-MLK-Content-Of-Character-Gauge-SC.jpg

17th September 2013 at 9:22 pm

Jim

I don’t like anyone. You evidently don’t visit this site that often, because I’ve provided solutions to our problems. If you are looking for plausible solutions that can be implemented through the ballot box, then you are naïve. The system has been completely captured by the vested interests. It will need to collapse before solutions have a chance to be implemented.

If you want a roadmap of solutions, pull up Ron Paul’s plan to restore America.

17th September 2013 at 9:29 pm

S. Petey gets a bitchslap

Pacino_slapped_gaycowboy.gif

17th September 2013 at 9:33 pm

30. Jim says:

I just don’t think Ron Paul is viable. He means well, he has some good ideas, but I think he is naive on others. I just wish there was a more viable road map. Unfortunately I think the masses are becoming more and more indoctrinated in the behavior of West Philly. I enjoy your periodic West Philly updates!

17th September 2013 at 9:37 pm

31. Sensetti says:

A Pete
    Black people enslaved the blacks in Africa. The Ashanti tribe would capture opposing tribes drag them to the coast and sell them to the white slave ships. The Ashanti tribe also had their own slaves. Look it up. History of the Ashanti and the Gold Coast

17th September 2013 at 9:46 pm

Ron Paul may not be viable, but his ideas are the only option. I’m guessing you think we can still police the world and spend $1 trillion per year maintaining our empire. I love those fantasy stories.

17th September 2013 at 9:47 pm

33. Jim says:

I seem to recall last week you had the excellent photo of Obama on bike and Putin on the motorcycle and the inevitable conclusion how weak the U.S. is which I agree with. The problem is we cannot afford the empire anymore but Putin can as their oil is producing Middle East style wealth. We may all be under Russia’s thumb sooner rather than later. My 2 cents. I write this as I mellow out to Pat Metheny As Falls Wichita, so falls Wichita falls. From 1981. A much simpler time with better music. Cheers.

17th September 2013 at 10:11 pm

34. Llpoh says:

Admin is the Dirty Harry of the blogosphere – he hates everyone: spics, spades, redskins, dems, repubpukes, bankers, shysters, govt drones, politicians, etc.

17th September 2013 at 10:11 pm

35. Mary Malone says:

LMAO. Thanks so much for the giggles.

I agree with SSS and AWD. Save the “30 Blocks” and publish them as a book – ebook or whatever.

As long as Stucky is your photo editor.

17th September 2013 at 10:12 pm

36. Sensetti says:

S Peterson says: Rich assholes bought these PEOPLE over here to be slaves> Now we are stuck with them – does that sound right?

Just sayin!

I bet crime rates would plummet here in the States.

17th September 2013 at 10:26 pm

37. Sensetti says:

Theres a movement being started some blacks already moving back.

African Rap Star with $2.5 Mil Mansion Tells African-Americans to Move Back to Africa
    July 17, 2013
    Musician Akon has called for black Americans to start making an exodus “back to Africa”
    On his Instagram account, Akon wrote, “Every African-American in the United States need to move their money, family, knowledge back to Africa were [sic] you will be treated like the royalty you are,” saying that the U.S. “is not your country.”

17th September 2013 at 10:45 pm

38. AKAnon says:

Admin-(In my best Sarah Palin voice) You Betcha’! Glad to see the US Postal Service is still reliable, if not so timely.

Stucky/SSS/Admin, re hauling home other folks’ furniture: That’s why I drive a truck.

S. Peterson-If you know any living slaves shipped in from Africa, give them my name-I will gladly buy them a ticket home. Their great, great (etc.) grandchildren, no deal-they are on their own, same as the rest of us-dickhead.

17th September 2013 at 10:51 pm

39. AKAnon says:

Sensetti-Please note that Akon is not to be confused with AKAnon, although I do support his “Back to Africa movement”. I suggest he start w/ the denizens of Detroit, Chicago and the 30 Blocks. I do hope Thomas Sowell and Ben Carson decide to stay.

17th September 2013 at 10:57 pm

“We may all be under Russia’s thumb sooner rather than later.”
    —-Jim

In what century? America will be under no one’s thumb in this lifetime or your grandchildren’s lifetime or their grandchildren’s lifetime. And that assessment includes a modest collapse of the current republican form of government.

“There’s a gun behind every blade of grass.”
    —-Isoruku Yamamoto, Japanese admiral commenting on America

17th September 2013 at 11:25 pm

41. juan says:

Stucky says:

“If you see one of them there 50” flat screens , pick one up for me. I’ll give you a Ben Franklin for your troubles. And I’ll come visit you in the hospital if you get popped.”

I wonder if the sofas are not actually lawn furniture. Where is this modern El Dorado?

17th September 2013 at 11:57 pm

“Do you happen to know what crushing fatigue feels like? I do. You don’t.”
    —-s. Petersen

It’s a huge mistake whenever one tries to assume that his/her life’s experience is unique, particularly when it comes to something as undefinable as “crushing fatigue.” This is one of many reasons why your comments totally suck.

17th September 2013 at 11:58 pm

43. juan says:

Stucky says:

“To whomever voted down Admin’s post @4:33
    Go fuck yourself and die cocksucker.”

Who would have a problem with a thank you note? 3 idiots probably twerking on their wall-mounted red dildo.

18th September 2013 at 12:01 am

44. TheCynic says:

That couch probably has the body of a drug dealer in it. If it’s abnormally heavy just leave it.

The same thing with rugs. That’s the coffin of choice for people no one likes. If the rug is heavy and it’s bleeding, stay away from it.

Inner city goods are weird. I remember buying a car that belonged to a murderous drug dealer(now doing time at a supermax) that thing had all sorts of hidden compartments that you could activate by a couple of switch settings on the dash.

18th September 2013 at 12:12 am

“according to Ward Churchill, a professor of ethnic studies at the University of Colorado” blah, blah, and blah, blah
    —-Llpoh

Jesus Christ, llpoh, that’s the dumbest reference you’ve EVER made on this site. By a country fucking mile.

Ward Churchill is a totally discredited liar and plagiarist who was FIRED in 2007 from the uber liberal staff of the University of Colorado. That’s damn hard to do. Plus, every fucking court in Colorado and the federal circuit upheld this piece of shit’s dismissal.

His claims at Indian heritage (Cherokee, etc) ARE TOTALLY UNSUBSTANSTIATED. This fucker makes a living at copying other people’s work and making shit up. And you, of all people, cite him as a reference.

I’m stunned. Stunned, I tell you.

18th September 2013 at 12:20 am

46. Llpoh says:

SSS – kindly blow my long redskin. I said I made no effort to substantiate the numbers. Same goes for the quotee.

I do not know if the 12 million is correct. Or the 237k or whatever. I do know that it went from a heap, a passel, a bunch down to sweet fanny fuck all.

My base contention stands – the greatest sin perpetrated by whitey was not against dem blacks, but against my fellow redskin. And it isn’t even close. Do you wanna argue that statement? That is the one that matters. The other numbers you can supply as you see fit.

Plus, I did not cite him. I cited someone who cited him.

There are lots of folks who claim to be Indian. And here is a clue for you – a lot of them are! Many, many of them.

The fucking whiteman deprived them of their Indianess by the thousands. How did they do that, you ask? Good question, kemosabe,
    White took a roll call of the Indians in the early 1900s. It was called the Dawes rolls. If you did not sign up, or your direct lineage ancestor did not sign up, poof, you are no longer an Indian. To register as an Indian you need to be able to trace an ancestor to that roll call. Can’t do it, then no certificate of Indian blood for you, and no formal tribal membership. End of fucking story.

And I wonder just how many thousands of Injuns were not registered? Gee, I wonder. And I wonder how many folks cannot recollect great great granny’s maiden name?

My aunt was born in a covered wagon. The bulk of my extended family from my parents age backward were fully illiterate.

Injuns got screwed again.

18th September 2013 at 1:59 am

47. Tim says:

@ LLPOH – My family is (supposedly) descended from Native American heritage. I have been told that since I was a little boy. It was great-grandpa’s so-and-so, married to so-and-so, and thus, we’re Indian. It was the family storyline. My father, still stuck in the 60′s, wears his hair down to his ass, I guess, as celebration of his tribe, or some shit. Our family is from Delaware, thus, it makes sense that it would be from the local tribe.

When I was 14, I moved to Oklahoma to live with aforementioned father. I learned about the Cherokee people, the Trail of Tears, the Five Civilized Tribes, etc. I also learned about free food, free healthcare, free child delivery, housing benefits, land ownership benefits, and others. (Even later, I learned about casinos. Which I think is a case of “Just Desserts”)

But, I learned about the benefits from the kids at school, not first-hand experience. Why? No roll number. No way to prove up the family story. I gave up the family storyline about the same time.

18th September 2013 at 2:18 am

48. Leobeer says:

“After careful consideration, I am more than willing to pay higher taxes to load the ships and send these folks home to the lands of their ancestry.” — Nonsense-tti

After careful consideration, I am more than willing to pay higher taxes to load the ships and send the WHITE folks home to the lands of their ancestry.

“It does not appear that it’s working out all that well for them and there’s no place like home.”

The crime rate in the states wouldn’t matter to the whiteys that left.

Just sayin!

18th September 2013 at 5:41 am

49. card802 says:

Llpoh,

A friend and I were just discussing your claim/issue this past weekend. The Indian has been fucked over far worse than blacks.

Far worse.

Great comment “Move on. No more bleating about the past. Put that shit away and quit using it as an excuse for people living and behaving like animals today.”

18th September 2013 at 6:54 am

I’m about as white as you can get. Danish on dad’s side and polish on mom’s side. If I was injun I’d like to be Slap-a-ho. Might come in handy in the 30 blocks of squalor!

Admin, I’m with many of the others……copyright the “30 Blocks of Squalor” title and write a book at your convenience.
    I_S

18th September 2013 at 7:10 am

51. Llpoh says:

Card – it isn’t even close, as you say.

Tim – if you cannot trace to he Dawes roll, you could be 100 percent Cherokee, but still be shit out of luck. BTW – many Indian bennies are more imagined to be real than actually real. The casinos genefit very, very few, for instance.

18th September 2013 at 7:42 am

A single county in the U.S. spends more than $2 billion a year on benefits for illegal aliens

But I’m sure the taxpayers of Los Angeles County don’t mind. After all, they most certainly don’t need the money themselves.

A projected $650 million in welfare benefits will be distributed to illegal alien parents in 2013, county officials said Monday.

Supervisor Michael D. Antonovich announced the latest figures from the Department of Public Social Services, which showed more than $376 million in CalWORKs benefits and food stamps combined have been distributed through July to illegal alien parents for their native-born children.

Approximately $54 million in welfare payments are issued each month, consisting of nearly $20 million in CalWORKs and $34 million in food stamp issuances, according to the data.

An estimated 100,000 children of 60,000 undocumented parents receive aid in Los Angeles County, according to Antonovich, who said this year’s projections — up about $1 million from the nearly $53 million in total benefits issued in July 2012 — underscore the economic impact of the nation’s immigration debate.

“When you add the $550 million for public safety and nearly $500 million for healthcare, the total cost for illegal immigrants to county taxpayers exceeds $1.6 billion dollars a year,” Antonovich said in a statement. “These costs do not even include the hundreds of millions of dollars spent annually for education.”

18th September 2013 at 8:18 am

53. aquapura says:

Glad to see another “30 Blocks” post…my favorite and would gladly buy a well illustrated book of these stories.

” the greatest sin perpetrated by whitey was not against dem blacks, but against my fellow redskin.”

I’m not going to disagree with that statement, but the way the gov’t treats the natives today is not much different than dem blacks. Giving american indians free housing, free money, free cellphones, etc. is not the solution. Some have done quite well with a monopoly on casino style gaming but overall the population is not much different than the blacks on the 30 blocks of squalor. I’ve been to Pine Ridge in S. Dakota or Red Lake in MN. These places are 3rd world countries that are dying a slow death of complete sloth and victimhood.

18th September 2013 at 10:47 am

“My base contention stands – the greatest sin perpetrated by whitey was not against dem blacks, but against my fellow redskin. And it isn’t even close. Do you wanna argue that statement?”
    —-Llpoh @ SSS

No, I do not. Just don’t cite sources such as Ward Churchill.

I am reasonably well-informed on the tragedy of the Trail of Tears, the war against the Plains Indians, and the trials and tribulations of the Nez Perce tribe, led by Chief Joseph. It is not a pretty picture.

I’m on your side. I’m against fuckwads like Ward Churchill who want to rewrite history to fit their radical political agenda.

18th September 2013 at 8:42 pm

“I’ve been to Pine Ridge in S. Dakota or Red Lake in MN. These places are 3rd world countries that are dying a slow death of complete sloth and victimhood.”
    —-aquapura, in referencing the plight of American Indians

Truer words were never spoken. Try Chinle, Arizona, the heart of the Navajo Nation. Or a dozen other places I could name in Arizona, home to the greatest numbers of American Indians in the country. You would be even more stunned.

18th September 2013 at 8:50 pm

SSS – how the fuck am I to know who that prick is? And I did not quote him. I quoted someone who quoted him. I put a rider disclaiming any support for the numbers. That said, the numbers were huge – were they bigger or less big? Do not know, do not care.

I did a bit of research on him. By and large seems like an asshole. Some of his stuff is right though – his stuff on the Dawes Rolls etc seems accurate enough.

18th September 2013 at 9:09 pm

57. s. petersen says:

I noticed some asshole took out my comment. Maybe the truth is like a too-tite pair of jean’s. Why don’t you take out this comment too and prove you have an agenda that, just maybe, the average person ought to look at a little more closely. By the way, what the fuck is your agenda?

19th September 2013 at 5:47 pm

58. Sensetti says:

S Pete
    if you click on ” click here to see comment” it will magically appear.

19th September 2013 at 6:01 pm

S Peterson

Your comment was so retarded … it even embarassed Word Press, so they hid it.

Congrats. That’s not easy to do unless your name is SSS.

19th September 2013 at 6:07 pm

s. Petersen

How do you get through life on a daily basis with an IQ of 75?

19th September 2013 at 6:14 pm

61. Sensetti says:

66b7f58a0bf7408d3ca95aa45f395d6c.jpg

19th September 2013 at 6:45 pm

62. FUKSTIK says:

TO FUKNUT PESTERSON- There is no one alive that was ever a slave and there is no one alive who ever owned a slave. And no one has ever worked as hard as you. Get a life you fuckin maroon.
    You sound like you belong at the Diner

19th September 2013 at 7:08 pm

I wish I could give Fukstik 20 thumbs up. The Diner comment cracked me up.

For some reason wordpress will not even take my one thumbs up. WPES.

19th September 2013 at 7:20 pm

“S Peterson

Your comment was so retarded … it even embarassed Word Press, so they hid it.

Congrats. That’s not easy to do unless your name is SSS.”
    —-Stucky

That was funny, Stucky. Thanks for the compliment.

19th September 2013 at 9:02 pm