HOLIDAY MESSAGE FOR THE MONKEYS

Posted on 20th December 2013 by Administrator in Economy |Politics |Social Issues

, , ,

I know this blog attracts the cheapest bastards on earth and I count myself as a proud member of the frugal army. At one point there were another 20 ads on the right side of the page and the idiot advertisers were paying me $1 to $2 per day to place those ads. They have finally realized that you cheap bastards cannot be lured into buying their shit and have hit the road. After reading my diatribes about shysters and scam artists, you rarely sign up for Casey newsletters. Therefore, they don’t pay me.

Now we’re on the verge of the Christmas season and I’m guessing even you cheap sons of bitches will be buying something. If you hate malls and make your purchases on the internet, consider clicking the Amazon button on the right side of the page. If you make a purchase through that button, Amazon will send me 6% of the transaction amount. It won’t cost you anything more. So, you’ll actually be sticking it to an evil corporation by buying through my Amazon button. And I’ll have some funds to pay Stop the Hacker, Dreamhost and WordPress to keep this two bit blog functioning.

I’ve seen purchases of ammo, bulk silver, red dildos, and lingerie over the years, but I don’t see who buys what. I do have some suspicions regarding the red dildo and anyone who wants to confess can do so on this thread.

Here is the button for your convenience.

1. efarmer says:

Fuck Amazon.

Check is in the mail.

EF

26th November 2013 at 2:08 pm

2. Wyoming Mike says:

If you see dog toys, probably me.

26th November 2013 at 2:16 pm

3. Sensetti says:

I am with EF, fuck Amazon, I will send MO Money

26th November 2013 at 2:25 pm

4. Bosronbob says:

Alright I confess.
    Bob.

26th November 2013 at 2:33 pm

Some possible gift ideas for the TBP monkeys

Redneck+Life.jpg

The object of the game is to have the most teeth at the end. You are allowed to purchase more during the game and I think they let everyone start with the same amount.

26th November 2013 at 2:37 pm

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7DtEVin0sd8dzwoft7E5SJvuh9mPOAyRFV-YsUmTHEDvEUPYO

26th November 2013 at 2:40 pm

7. harry p. says:

amazon doesn’t sell ammo, fudge’em

get a button for Midway USA

26th November 2013 at 2:41 pm

8. Welshman says:

You’re worth 200 a year admins. Checks in the mail for 2014. You and the family have a nice Thanksgving and thank you for all the things you keep us informed about.

26th November 2013 at 3:03 pm

9. Calamity says:

A 6% tip to Admin. Better file taxes on that or Llpoh will lose it too close to Christmas.

26th November 2013 at 3:10 pm

Calamity

The bastards send me a 1099.

26th November 2013 at 3:14 pm

11. Calamity says:

Shit, they have thought of everything.

26th November 2013 at 3:16 pm

12. Llpoh says:

I already tipped off the IRS. He has to pay his fair share you know.

26th November 2013 at 3:32 pm

13. card802 says:

Sent some fiat last week, just sent more.

Calamity, as you work in the restaurant biz, have you heard about this and would you like to comment, if you even care? Seems to be the buzz today with my liberal relatives, I don’t really care in the grand scheme of all that is wrong in the world….
    Could a server do this, or could a customer fake a receipt?

26th November 2013 at 3:36 pm

That’s alright. I tipped off the IRS that Llpoh’s factory employs illegals who live in his barn, he makes 12 year olds work 15 hours per day for just a PB&J sandwich on stale bread, and he makes his pregnant workers return to work within 15 minutes of giving birth or he docks their pay.

26th November 2013 at 3:37 pm

15. Clownbucks says:

I didn’t know. Honey and I are giving Amazon gift cards this year. Easy for me and everyone is happy. I will use the amazon link on TBP

26th November 2013 at 3:45 pm

Where do I order one of these?

kate_upton_2012_sports_illustrated_4-450×726.jpg

26th November 2013 at 3:55 pm

SSS likes bacon….put this on his shopping list….

bacon-scented-anal-lube.jpg

26th November 2013 at 3:56 pm

18. Calamity says:

The waitress is lying. The handwriting is different on both receipts. You can see that with the .55 written.

It is quite easy to do this. All they would have to do is run a duplicate copy after a customer left. Scan it, cut out the “duplicate copy”, and write whatever the hell I want. Nearly all restaurants have credit card copies say duplicate, the purpose is because sometime the printers will eat up the original receipt, so it says duplicate anytime a receipt has to be reprinted.

Some restaurants don’t even have their receipts say duplicate. Depending on the system, some will allow servers to reprint a credit card receipt.

26th November 2013 at 4:25 pm

19. sensetti says:

Sent money on my Ira account – thanks for all you do

26th November 2013 at 4:59 pm

20. ZombieDawg says:

All I want me is one of these babies.

26th November 2013 at 5:58 pm

Admin – you lying sack. I do not have a barn. I have a big chicken coop. You know I hate it when you do not get your facts right.

I even let a few sleep in the car at night. I really am generous.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTk62M1iCSxQzEWM0tPVpdMaox5xi0_BVxw70mBxACxc0PqJrCL

26th November 2013 at 6:50 pm

22. TeresaE says:

How much do you make off tshirts at, ah shit, I can’t remember the name of the site

Anyway, I’m cash poor these days and my family has been bleeding me dry. I’ll try to buy my Amazon through you, and I would love to replace the tshirt I ruined rehab’ing my son’s house. I meant to turn it inside out, but didn’t remember until it was paint splattered (I am one messy contractor, I make up for it in workmanship and/or effort) and I miss it. A lot. On a good note we are nearing the end of the main part of the project and since I’m over there more than a couple days a week, I do get to wear it then.

Thanks for all you do.

26th November 2013 at 8:32 pm

23. AKAnon says:

ZombieDawg-that is awesome. This 3D printing shit is cool, but I am not into plastic firearms. Bring a serious 3D 1911 in stainless w/ Inconel springs, and you have hit the jackpot. Now show me a (durable) Delta Elite 10MM 3d printing, and I will place my order.

27th November 2013 at 1:40 am

We’re getting a puppy!! The dog toys will come from a local mom & pop pet & garden supply. The rest of the family is getting four pounds each of Benton’s bacon so no Amazon for us! I’ll send another donation before Christmas admin. Use it for the site or use it at The Shamrock with Avalon.

If ya’ll have never had Benton’s Bacon before, it really is worth it: http://bentonscountryhams2.com
    I_S

27th November 2013 at 7:12 am

25. gilberts says:

Waitaminute-I specifically ordered a big, black dildo. Who the hell wants a red one?
    This Christmas, I think Santa will be dropping off a ball gag and maybe one of those sweet, leather masks with zippers for eyes and mouth. Yeahhhhhhh.

Lois Griffin: Oh, I need a spankin’. I’m a bad, bad girl.
    Peter Griffin: I’m a Paladin with 18 charisma and 97 hit points. I can use my helm of disintegration and do one D4 damage as my half-elf mage wields his plus-five holy avenger.
    Lois Griffin: Paladin’s can’t use the helm of disintegration.
    Peter Griffin: Oh. Then, I’m a black guuuuy.

9th December 2013 at 11:26 pm

26. Golden Oxen says:

Can we do a split on the 6%, or are you going to be a piggy and want to keep all of it? How about 2 for you 1 for me?

animated-smiley-laughing-emoticon

10th December 2013 at 12:07 am

Perhaps Admin would like some stock in a company that’s heavily involved in fracking operations in Pennsylvania plus some Monsanto stock. Yeah, that’s the ticket.

12th December 2013 at 5:09 pm

Dear Santa, Here is what I want for Christmas:

GilbertU238Lab.htm

12th December 2013 at 5:48 pm

29. Slavery Today says:

We are doing a spread on America’s Toughest Bosses and would like to interview Mr. LLPOH.

12th December 2013 at 7:05 pm

30. juan says:

a little Hondo old school music:

12th December 2013 at 8:52 pm

31. juan says:

12th December 2013 at 8:53 pm

32. Fool on the hill says:

Only us crazies are having any fun and got plenty of nookie.

Fool indulged in a little gustatory masturbation yesterday:

Strip steak on charcoal.

Baked MAINE potato with home soured cream.

Tomato (the last one from the garden) cucumber and sweet onion salad with live vinegarette dressing.

About 700 Ml of Shiraz.

Candlelight.

Alone!!

Well !! I told you it was solo in the beginning!

I would invite you monkeys to dinner but I am afraid your table manners might be like your vocabularies.

Or that monkey would start in about his kids red Trans Am.

Clinical fact:

Red cars are preferred by sexually insecure men. ……..Look it up.

Just say safe for the holidays.

12th December 2013 at 9:07 pm

33. juan says:

AWD says:

“For fuck sake, Juan/bb, quit posting beaner videos on TBP. Nobody wants to see or hear that shit.”

bb is totally innocent here. with all due respect, AWD, you post some pretty disgusting shit, do you mean to say that is OK as long as it’s ‘white’ garbage?

12th December 2013 at 9:28 pm

34. Sensetti says:

I like jalapeño eating women, Latinas, see AWD I learned that from you.

12th December 2013 at 9:51 pm

35. juan says:

These are Honduran women (who look a lot like my Salvy wife), they cannot tolerate spicy food, trust me, only Mexicans are true jalapeño eaters.

12th December 2013 at 9:58 pm

36. archie says:

juan, thanks for the video. (did i just watch that twice?) i am reminded of a colombian friend of mine who told me a long time ago, “come to my country and find the mother of your children.” i wish i had listened to him.

12th December 2013 at 10:08 pm

37. Sensetti says:

I eat jalepeno, can’t get food to hot for me. I put crushed red pepper on everything.

12th December 2013 at 10:11 pm

38. juan says:

I suppose I could follow AWD’s policy of posting wild pics on POW. I could post my greasy taco videos on usually orphan music video posts.

But for right now, let’s go to Colombia with the Sonora Dinamita – the lyrics say, Carmen, I lost the chain you gave me with the Christ Nazarene, but I still have the curly lock you gave me and I have you and the Nazarene in my heart.

I love this song because well, my dad’s name is Carmen, (Carmine, if you will…)

13th December 2013 at 12:41 am

39. juan says:

13th December 2013 at 12:41 am

Many thanks for all you do admin. My employer hands out the wampum tomorrow so I’ll get some off to you by Monday!
    I_S

13th December 2013 at 2:21 am

41. Leobeer says:

I couldn’t find one of these on Amazon.

LtaK53vRH7UyhZuHuuWyybUNgE2LoEwXBPJM-s77NPQc00BGv-djrBgxvnVHmdagYfDR=s85

13th December 2013 at 6:22 am

Leobeer

If you track one of those down, send us a link.

13th December 2013 at 7:34 am

Fuck that Leo, buy ‘em all, sell at a mark up and retire to someplace beautiful!
    I_S

13th December 2013 at 7:55 am

Admin, a small batch of Holiday fiat headed your way today wrapped up in a musical Christmas card.
    I_S

17th December 2013 at 7:21 am

You curs are doing your part to prop up the American economy. As of today, you’ve purchased $6,500 worth of shit you don’t need with money you don’t have through my Amazon button.

You’ve screwed the evil drone flying mega-corp to the tune of $350. Well done and much appreciated.

19th December 2013 at 9:03 pm