EPIC RANT OF TRUTH

Posted on 16th March 2014 by Administrator in Economy |Politics |Social Issues

, , ,

1. T4C says:

I’m a very quiet person. I really do not like to talk. I abhor idle chatter.

BUT!…

British-Accent.jpg

16th March 2014 at 11:56 am

I do not support extraordinary rendition, the apprehension and extrajudicial transfer of a person from one country to another. But I’m going to make an exception for two British citizens, Godfrey Bloom and Nigel Farage.

Both would rendered immediately to this country and placed in charge of the Federal Reserve. Unlimited visitation rights would be granted to their families, the International Red Cross and the British consulate in New York, all of whom would note their rent-free residence in spacious penthouse apartments overlooking Central Park and access to limousine services, also free, to and from work.

ZIRP goes away and so does the abhorrent “stimulus” bribes to the TBTF banks. Monetary policy solved.

16th March 2014 at 1:51 pm

3. flash says:

The CRA was just the tip….Dubya jammed it home.

And, the BS about forcing Banks into liars loans was just that..bullshit.The banks lobbied for these sub-prime loans because securitizing and dumping billions of bad debt onto the back of the US taxpyers via Freddie and Fannie Freeloaders was already built in….it can be repeated enough..Republicans roll in it.

American Dream Downpayment Assistance Act
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On December 16, 2003, President George W. Bush signed into law the American Dream Downpayment Initiative, which was aimed at helping approximately “40,000 families a year”[1] with their down payment and closing costs, and further strengthen America’s housing market.[1]

This legislation complemented the President’s “aggressive housing agenda” announced in a speech he gave at the Department of Housing and Urban Development on June 18, 2002.[1] In this speech the President outlined the partnerships needed to make homeownership a reality for millions more Americans by the end of the decade.

16th March 2014 at 5:07 pm

4. Anonymous says:

I do not support extraordinary rendition, -SSS

I hope that more people, including the agency you worked with, exhibit this same opinion.

16th March 2014 at 10:35 pm

5. EL GORDO says:

T4C says:

“I’m a very quiet person. I really do not like to talk. I abhor idle chatter.”

you may be close to the perfect woman but if you had a British accent, I would want to change the channel. it seems every dumb show since lifestyles of the rich and famous thinks an English accent makes their blather sound more important or authoritative.

17th March 2014 at 12:11 am