TAILGATER KARMA

Posted on 29th March 2014 by Administrator in Economy |Politics |Social Issues

Hat tip Karl Denninger

The dumbfuck was driving slow in the passing lane. He deserved to be shot instead of flipped-off. Typical self-righteous asshole in this country.

29th March 2014 at 10:28 am

2. PrisonerofZelda says:

AWD
    That was a typical soccer slut driving in the fast lane slowly and using her cell phone and probably her dildo simultaneously .

29th March 2014 at 1:28 pm

3. harry p. says:

Guy was probably a douche but why was that fucking twunt in the left lane?
    The typical american drives just like how they do most things, lazy, self righteous all while obstructing other people.
    Real karma would have been if that twunts car would have exploded after she stopped to gloat

29th March 2014 at 4:22 pm

4. TeresaE says:

This woman is being slammed as much, if not more, than the guy she “outed.”

A couple times tailgater karma has occured around me. Neither time was me in the fast lane going slow for no reason.

Time one was during an ice-storm on a two-lane, country, “highway.” Guy in a rear-wheel drive GMC mini-van came barreling up on my butt. We were in the middle of a couple mile stretch of hills and valleys and little passing zone. I was having a hard time keeping my Escort (front-wheel) between the ditches if I went faster than 40. He passed me in the no passing zone, started doing 360s before he cleared the front of of my and shot off into the field. By the looks of his face, he was fine. I didn’t stop and as this was 10 years before cell phones were around for us little people, I let the dumbass walk. Served him right.

Time two was a blizzard, literally. On a freeway, traffic straining to do 30, guy in a S-10 came racing up. As soon as I could, I got over, he nailed it and made it maybe a half mile down the road before flipping end over end. It wasn’t his lucky day and by the looks of his horror stricken passenger, he didn’t make it well.

Jeebus, enjoy the fact we still can afford gas and traffic, take a breath, relax, slow down and for fuck’s sake quit playing with your gdamn phones while your driving!

You may arrive 5 minutes later, but at least you’ll arrive.

It’s really too bad we quit letting Darwinism work and allow some of these faulty genepools to die out.

29th March 2014 at 8:36 pm

5. T4C says:

30th March 2014 at 1:42 am

6. NIck A says:

T4C: The Prado driver COULD have indicated, and COULD have easily dropped into the space behind the car, but chose not to.

Nice touch doing what he or she did “to get even”. If I’d have seen that sort of driving whilst I was still with the Force, it would have been an immediate stop, and an immediate charge of Reckless Driving. Why? “Deliberate action to cause a hazard to other Road Users that may reasonably be expected to result in impairment or loss of control”.

Six month’s imprisonment and lifelong disqualification.

Should the driver’s antics have resulted in an accident, the penalties are scaled accordingly. Causing death by such behaviour is 28 years minimum (no room for mitigation).

30th March 2014 at 3:33 am

7. Hollow man says:

Looks like a couple of children left loose with 5000 lb missiles. Kinda like governments.

30th March 2014 at 8:15 am

I drive slow. In New Jersey that means driving 5mph over the speed limit. I do NOT drive slow in the passing lane. Then again, I rarely pass anyone. Our new 2.0 turbo gets fro 0-60mph in under 6 seconds, so I do that a lot.

I can hardly go on any excursion where I don’t get the finger. I got two just yesterday going to Trader Joe’s. Driving “slow” in NJ pisses off … almost everybody. Pissing off almost everybody gives me a great sense of satisfaction … especially when the car passing me has an Obama sticker (in which case I sometimes speed up to pass them, so that I can drive slow in front of them again.).

Few things have improved my mental-health as much as driving slow. Try it sometime.

30th March 2014 at 9:04 am

9. Tommy says:

In T4T, they nailed it again when they predicted Boomers will begin to act, think, and drive slowly. As in, “you will notice me and my ability to not have to rush”.

30th March 2014 at 10:23 am

10. Billy says:

I don’t know which I hate more – the cunt in the grocery hauler stacking up traffic or the douchebag in the pickup truck… I’ve encountered both and I loathe both…

I drive slow. My Ford was built in The Before Time and is also geared to haul stuff. Meaning I don’t drive any faster than maybe 60? Then again, I don’t camp out in the left lane and fuck all the people behind me.

I just rumble along in the right lane. Most folks who pass me slow down to take in the sheer bodacity of my truck… old school iron isn’t seen much around here anymore, especially in good shape. Just poking along, that big V8 rumbling… most folks give me a thumbs up. Sometimes, when I’m stopped at a red light, I’ve had guys jump out of their vehicles and offer to buy my truck, right then and there…

Sorry chump. You can’t be this accidentally cool…

30th March 2014 at 2:57 pm