MARRIAGE ADVICE FROM CARL SPACKLER

Posted on 28th May 2014 by Administrator in Economy |Politics |Social Issues

, ,

Bill Murray has been married and divorced twice. He’s the perfect guy to give marriage advice at a bachelor party.

An annoying bachelor party interrupted Bill Murray when they happened to see him at a restaurant, and he was gracious enough to drop this wisdom on them…

In the video above, you see shape-shifting coyote trickster god Bill Murray walking in on a bachelor party in Charleston, dishing out some advice to everyone EXCEPT the groom.

Here’s reader Stephen with the background:

“Over Memorial Day weekend, 20 of my buddies from Boston College got together in Charleston for our friend EJ’s bachelor party. At one point during dinner at a steakhouse, one guy goes to the bathroom downstairs and sees Bill Murray sitting with some people with a fishing vest on. We talked to the waiter to see if we could send him some drinks, to which Bill declined. One of my buddies then went down and asked if he’d come up and say a few words for EJ and got a “No thanks.” My buddy comes back up dejected and tells us it’s not going to happen. Two minutes later, Bill fucking Murray walks into the room and gives this speech.

Bill Murray’s job now is to pop up in random spots and make your day, and he’s gotten so, so good at it. His advice is excellent, by the way. “You know how they say funerals aren’t for the dead but for the living?

1. bb says:

Good Lord , he looks like he’s been through hell and back.

28th May 2014 at 9:47 am

2. harry p. says:

bb,
    yep, that was already covered in the beginning, he’s been married and divorced twice.

still in better shape than harold ramis or chris farley.

28th May 2014 at 10:07 am

Murray made some of the most iconic comedies of all time; “Caddyshack, “Stripes,” “Ghostbusters,” and “Groundhog Day.”

But, politically, he is an enigma. I like this quote about responsibility;

“I think we ought to be personally responsible…I think we’ve sort of gotten used to someone looking out for us, and I don’t think any other person is necessarily going to be counted on to look out for us…I think there’s only so many people that can take care of themselves, and can take care of other people. And the rest of the people, they’re useful in terms of compost for the whole planet, you know.”

On the other hand, he’s an Obama nut-sack licker;

“Like the night Obama won the election, C-SPAN was the greatest. There were no announcers, just Chicago. It was just that crowd in Grant Park, and it was just fuckin’ jazz. You know, it was just wow. And that’s my town, you know? It was just: “Oh, my God, it’s gonna happen! [getting genuinely excited] It’s gonna happen!” You just saw the pictures of it, like, oh, there’s someone from the Northwest Side, there’s someone from the South Side, someone from the suburbs. It was the most truly American thing you’ve ever seen. [pause] Oh God, I get jazzed just thinkin’ about it. I don’t know anyone that wasn’t crying. It was just: Thank God this long national nightmare is over.”

Fuck you, Bill. You’re the nightmare here.

28th May 2014 at 10:19 am

Bill Murray, Chevy Chase, Dan Aykroyd, Jim Belushi made what I call “WASP comedies”, movies about white guys, which are classics. There hasn’t been a WASP comedy in more than 25 years, since the advent of political correctness. An entire genre destroyed by liberals and political correctness.

Now all we have is horseshit Adam Sandler movies, and other comedians that aren’t funny. Movies about farting and belching. Bill Murry and those guys never used these gimmicks, they were funny and creative.

28th May 2014 at 10:24 am

Valentines Day, 2014

Ms Freud: “I love you”
    Stucky: “I love you too.”
    Ms Freud: “Prove it. Shout it out to the world.”
    Stucky: Whispers in her ear — “I love you”.
    Ms Freud: “Why did you whisper it?”
    Stucky: “Because you are my world.”

28th May 2014 at 10:28 am

“Thank God this long national nightmare is over”

That quote was from 2008, before people knew what Obama was, and what he’d do to this country. I wonder what Bill Murray says about Obama these days. 2008 was the beginning of the Obama nightmare, and it just gets worse every day.

28th May 2014 at 10:29 am

His advice is spot on. Traveling to foreign countries, especially third-world countries brings out the “real” personality in people. Living in your comfort zone at home, it’s so easy to keep up a veneer of being gracious, content, congenial and amiable, because you can control the variables. When you get off the plane in a foreign country, go through customs, and are released into a completely different world, it tests your character. The veneer quickly comes off as people are trying to sell you shit, take you in their taxi, get you to visit their brothel etc. People react with a sense of who they really are. Gracious women turn into shrieking bitches in a matter of hours. You can also assess their sense of adventure, which is what marriage really is. Taking a crappy bus for 3 hours to a tourist trap can reveal much about a person, surrounded by smelly natives who live under a different set of social norms than you do. Traveling is a character and life expanding experience, which is why I’ve been all over the world (and why I’m not married anymore).

28th May 2014 at 10:41 am

8. bb says:

AWD , you are right about Adam Sandler movies. They are terrible and not funny.The reason you are not married any longer is because you are a selfish ,angry ,bitter malcontent.It’s the truth DOCTOR.Pls don’t tell me to go Fuck myself. Come with something original like Bill Murray would.

28th May 2014 at 11:07 am

9. bb says:

Stucky , I knew you were a sweetie pie.

28th May 2014 at 11:09 am

10. Thinker says:

AWD

As someone who has also been through all that, I would add that it also demonstrates one’s problem-solving skills and ability to cope with whatever comes your way. Murray’s advice is spot on, except that the vast majority of people would probably fail the test.

28th May 2014 at 11:17 am

bb

Go fuck yourself

28th May 2014 at 11:19 am

12. ThePessimisticChemist says:

The hangover comes close to that style of movie.

28th May 2014 at 11:22 am

13. BUCKHED says:

I’ve run into Bill M a few times in Charleston…especially at River Dogs games . He’s always a nice guy .

A few years ago I got a call from a friend who was flying on a friend’s private plane to Atlanta to party and see a few Braves games; he asked if I wanted to go ? I had to pass because of other obligations . When he got back he told me I missed a hell of a week-end….one of the group was Bill Murray and he said he had the place rolling .

28th May 2014 at 12:32 pm

Feel free to quote or repost any of my articles

28th May 2014 at 2:50 pm

LOL at some of the comments on this thread.

28th May 2014 at 4:35 pm

16. Buy 250 twitter followers says:

I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet users,
    its really really fastidious piece of writing on building up new website.

5th June 2014 at 1:09 am

17. Coyote says:

Sorry, thick, Admin is not in the marriage advice business. AWD has plenty of good advice, though.

8th June 2014 at 2:58 am