OFF-LINE

Posted on 28th June 2014 by Administrator in Economy |Politics |Social Issues

I’ll be out of touch for the rest of the day. My lovely niece is getting married on a perfect sunny day. Time to celebrate with family and drink too much.

1. Welshman says:

NICE, have a good time and drink much!

28th June 2014 at 12:08 pm

2. AKAnon says:

Congrats to the newlyweds-hope you have a great time. This has been the most wedding-intensive June I have ever experienced-one every weekend. Going to one later this afternoon, as a matter of fact. But the biggie was two weeks ago-my daughters’. Bittersweet, I must say.

28th June 2014 at 4:25 pm

AKAnon … best wishes and much happiness to your daughter.

Admin …. I expect at least one hilarious story about your niece’s wedding. Hopefully, it doesn’t involve you.

28th June 2014 at 8:03 pm

This just in. An unexpected gust of wind caught Admin’s niece by surprise at her wedding.

a97248_g170_6-panty2.jpg

28th June 2014 at 8:17 pm

This just in. The groom evidently made a snide remark about “Irish tempers” at Admin’s niece’s wedding.

Z

28th June 2014 at 8:22 pm

This just in. Admin’s niece announces that she and her groom announce that they’re going for a jog after the reception. (Yeah, right.)

funny-weddings-29.jpg

28th June 2014 at 8:30 pm

This just in. After their jog, Admin’s niece and her groom head off on their honeymoon.

funny-wedding-photos-17.jpg

28th June 2014 at 8:36 pm

8. taxSlave says:

Ahhh – young love. Admin, your niece and i will share our anniversary – I have been married 22 years today.

Marriage has taught me what happiness is. And now its too late.

28th June 2014 at 8:49 pm

9. T4C says:

@20:17

Judging by what she was NOT wearing; it looks like she did not want to waste any time after the probably-also-going-commando groom carried her over the threshold.

28th June 2014 at 8:50 pm

Well, I wish them well, admin.

28th June 2014 at 8:57 pm

What happened to one of my pics above? It posted, then pffft, gone. This just in. The honeymoon gets off to a slow start.

funny%20wedding%20caption%20contest%20bridezillas.jpg