Here we go again. The BLS (Bureau of Lies & Shams) with their monthly propaganda dump that has a confidence interval of about .001%. It’s nothing but bullshit, excel model created, drivel, fed to the masses and designed to provide the Wall Street banks with some excuse for taking the market higher. The fake number came in below expectations, which of course was a positive for the markets. You see, in this warped fucked up country, if too many people get jobs and see their wages increasing, the Federal Reserve would be forced to raise interest rates above 0%. Therefore, the Wall Street shysters would have a harder time borrowing for free and manipulating the stock market higher. Your pain is their gain.
The bankers who run this country love seeing wages growing at 2%, while your everyday living costs rise by 5% to 10%. This forces you to borrow on your credit card at 15% from them in order to survive. Capitalism at its best.
But let’s turn to the latest BLS turd sandwich to see how our awesome economic recovery is progressing:
- The blaring headline says we added 209,000 jobs in July. Just to let you understand how important excel spreadsheets are to the BLS, the non-seasonally adjusted figure is actually a decrease of 1.1 million.
- The good old birth death adjustment added 80,000 phantom jobs supposedly created by small businesses. We all know that small businesses are thriving and hiring like mad. Right? What is even more fascinating is that this adjustment should be relatively constant over time for July. In a shocking development, the 80,000 figure was the highest July adjustment in history, 48% higher than last year’s 54,000. It get’s better. Back in 2011 it added 5,000 and in 2010 it subtracted 38,000. The economy is worse this year than last. Why would small businesses, with all the Obamacare mandates, be hiring 48% more people than last year? They aren’t. This 80,000 is complete and utter bullshit.
- The MSM is downplaying the fact the unemployment rate went up based on the other survey. Let’s examine that data. The working age population went up by 209,000, but the number of employed only went up by 131,000. That is pitiful. And most of these jobs are crappy paying part time service jobs.
- The number of unemployed went UP by 197,000. Where is that headline? It seems that some of the free shit army was forced back into the labor force as their extended unemployment ran out and their food stamps got cut. It must be getting harder to get on the SSDI rolls as it will run out of money in less than two years.
- The Obama recovery in the last year has been breathtaking to behold.
- Working age population – Up 2.3 million
- Number of people employed – Up 2.1 million
- Unemployment rate plunges from 7.3% to 6.2%. Hysterical, but this is what your government expects you to believe.
- 1.9 million Americans have voluntarily left the labor force because their financial situation is SO GOOD, according to your friendly government drones.
- The labor force participation rate is at 3 decade lows because who needs a job in this economy. It’s a goldilocks economy.
The storyline you will see peddled by CNBC and the Obama loving MSM is that all those Boomers have been retiring, and that is why the participation rate has been plunging. Facts are so inconvenient to the lying fuckers that run this country. It seems those Boomers desperately need jobs because they forgot to save for retirement. Those leased BMWs don’t pay for themselves. The people in their prime earning years lost 142,000 jobs in July. This age group still has 2.5 million less jobs than they had in 2007. If you were wondering why the housing market is tanking and consumer companies are announcing horrible quarterly profits, there is your answer.
Government data – like the American Dream – you’d have to be asleep to believe it.