I DON’T NEED NO STINKIN CONSTITUTION

Posted on 12th August 2014 by Administrator in Economy |Politics |Social Issues

Via Investors.com

I’d fucking appreciate it if he’d just stand around twiddling his thumbs for the rest of his life. I’d appreciate that quite a bit actually!

12th August 2014 at 7:37 am

2. TE says:

I would like to add a few more Presidents to this picture. Going all the way back to Lincoln, and if I took the time to learn, probably long before that.

Amazing how much latitude this “people” governed country have gifted our rulers.

Not much different than the way we behaved when led by a King.

“Yes, Your Majesty. No, Your Majesty, Shall I bend over so you can shove it in farther Your Majesty?”

So it goes, same as it ever was…

12th August 2014 at 10:01 am

3. overthecliff says:

The Constitution is dead. I am not sure when it happened it went quietly. Now, it is decomposingand soon the stink will become really bad.

12th August 2014 at 11:03 am

TE says:

“I would like to add a few more Presidents to this picture (of trampling on the Constitution). Going all the way back to Lincoln, and if I took the time to learn, probably long before that.”

Our twisted view of history has given the WORST abusers of the Constitution and executive power not only a pass, but praise. The Big Three: Woodrow Wilson, FDR, and LBJ. Lincoln was a rank amateur compared to them, and at least he had a Civil War to give himself some cover for his excessive actions.

12th August 2014 at 4:25 pm

5. Bot says:

Lysander Spooner shreds the constitution for the worthless document it truly is. It allowed for the government we have now. It’s neither a contract or binding legal document. I did not sign it and I’m positive no one else has. Read Spooner’s Constitution of No Authority and you’ll never look at it again in the same way.

12th August 2014 at 11:43 pm