THE UNITED STATES OF CRAZY LAWS

Posted on 29th January 2016 by Administrator in Economy

laws,infographic

1. Westcoaster says:

Hey guys, I’ve found a few more….

29th January 2016 at 3:44 pm

2. Iska Waran says:

Some of those laws actually make sense: Michigan, New Jersey, Rhode Island and Vermont.

29th January 2016 at 4:07 pm

3. David says:

What is it with livestock and bathtubs.

29th January 2016 at 4:13 pm

4. card802 says:

The ones above make me chuckle, this shit on the other hand is really starting to bother me.

The government will now “help” business’s ensure, voters, I mean, employees, are being treated fairly?

President Obama proposed a new rule Friday that would require every large company in America to report employees’ pay based on race and gender, an effort to reduce longstanding pay inequities for women and minorities.

“Oftentimes, folks are doing the same job and being paid differently,” Obama said in a speech at the White House.

“The goal is to help businesses who are trying to do the right thing get a clearer picture of how they can ensure their employees are being treated fairly.”

29th January 2016 at 4:26 pm

5. bb says:

Some are probably felonies. I recently read an article about how Americans commit 2 to 3 felonies a day not knowing they have committed a crime.Sad state of affairs.

29th January 2016 at 8:48 pm

Lighten up, folks. This just proves every state has stupid laws. Arizona wins with … “It is illegal for donkeys to fall asleep in a bathtub.”

How does that work? Who do you charge? The donkey or the owner? The larger question is what the hell was the genesis of this law.

This whole subject reminds me, and I don’t know why, of actor Lee Marvin and this famous scene from the movie “Cat Ballou.” WWII vet Lee was a longtime resident of my town of Tucson and state of Arizona. Maybe the scene just reminds me of the time when some miscreant was hauled off to the hoosegow for a night to sleep it off. Whatever “it” was.

catballou.jpg

29th January 2016 at 9:15 pm

7. Anonymous says:

@sss – Great movie!

29th January 2016 at 11:27 pm

8. polecat says:

jezus [email protected] christo…….what ISN”T against the LAW !!!!!

30th January 2016 at 12:18 pm

A friend texted me the other day;

“God is great, beer is good and people are crazy.”

30th January 2016 at 10:56 pm

10. Bamby says:

Kill Bill says:

A friend texted me the other day;

“God is great, beer is good and people are crazy.”

See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKpQRjj_WbU