Wow! This tidbit that came out exactly a year later about a Halloween party hosted by lawfirm Steven J. Baum should add fuel to the fire of the OWS movement and lend validity to cries of “class warfare”…. To think that this was encouraged let alone tolerated and encouraged as the “theme” of the party shows the hollow lack of compassion and empathy while showing the arrogance of some boot lickers who want to emulate their bosses’ swag at the expense of someone else. I’m sure these fuckers explanation is “buyer beware” which has been with us since Roman Law…this is where ethics and morality are supposed to come into play in a society in order to assist those less educated, less economically fortunate, and more trusting albeit gullible and niave of us who fall for predatory-styled scams, gimmicks and outright fraud….unfortunately the ruling minority have thrown those childish ideals aside to pursue their desire to become RICH and Famous or pimp their ride or crib just like the t.v. shows they grew up watching on the boob tube have bestowed prestige upon.
The fact that these two women below thought it appropriate and in good taste to clown on Americans who were foreclosed on illegaly and then mock the new “illegal” buyer as a squatter shows the gap in understanding between the majority of the upper 1% (those trying to please their masters in the upper 1/10th of 1%) and the remaining 99%; particularly the bottom 40%. The middle class is late to the party; but, with shrinking pension accounts, reduced wages, higher retirement ages, and reforms to Social Security that will inevitabely come, the Americans who once comprised the middle class and those still clinging to the middle-class title will be the mass necessary to tip the world into global insurrection against banker occupation (GIABO according to Max Keiser).
My views on this are not the norm right now….but what I see is nothing short of global riots, strikes and protests met with an iron fist police state. The iron fist will be wielded by a new financial order that will rise from the ashes of the current system that has flat-lined but been recesitated and is in a medically induced coma; breathing with help from a respirator. This has all been socially-engineered to this point. This is not to say that we should simply stand by and do nothing. Hardly! Just know that all these articles that incite fear and hate, although justified, need to be placed in the proper context of the bigger picture. TPTB’s trap has been set, the surveillance grid is being subtly erected everyday, while more and more people are waking up to the fraud and crimes against humanity that continue to happen and continue to go unpunished. This makes for an ugly next few years domestically; not to mention, the ramifications regionally throughout the world.
Top Foreclosure Firm’s Homeless-Themed Halloween Party Pictures Spark Controversy on Internet
(Excerpt from story)
The story goes like this: New York’s largest foreclosure law firm, Steven J. Baum, held it’s big annual Halloween party last year, as they do every year the Friday before October 31. Nearly a year later, a former employee sent photos from the party to NY Times columnist Joe Nocera. But unlike most Halloween costume parties, this one sparked anger: the pictures depict what appears to be a “homeless” theme, with employees at the Buffalo-based firm apparently mocking the very homeowners their law firm targets with foreclosure.
Anyways, enough of the rant on what I see panning out in the near future, what say you about the picture above?! Good taste? Poor taste? Funny? Classy? What say you?!
is it a moment?
or a GAME OFF! moment