On the anniversary of Benedict Arnold’s death 211 years ago today, I thought it would be fitting to have a poll regarding Rand Paul’s traitorous actions last week. Here is the question:
Why did Rand Paul endorse Mitt Romney?
- He has a brain tumor pressing on the common sense lobe in his brain.
- He is a low down despicable traitor to the cause of Liberty, Sound Money and Freedom.
- He made a deal with Romney to be VP.
- He made a deal with Romney for a key Chairmanship in the Senate.
- The breakfast meeting between Bernanke and Ron Paul the previous week resulted in Ron Paul dropping out of the race and Rand endorsing Romney under the threat from TPTB inflicting serious harm to the Paul family.
- Rand believes that Mitt Romney is a freedom loving, non-interventionist who supports a gold backed currency, balanced budgets and holding Wall Street accountable for their crimes.
- This is all a bad dream and we’ll wake up any second in a cold sweat.
- All of the Above
- None of the Above
- This is part of a CIA coup led by SSS (have we heard from him since Rand’s announcement?)