I LIKE TURTLES

Posted on 19th November 2012 by Administrator in Economy |Politics |Social Issues

Sorry for posting all the articles so late, but I’ve been swimming with turtles and drinking rum all day. The thought of saying fuck the traffic on the Schuykill Expressway and West Philly crossed my mind thirty times today. Why shouldn’t we just move to St. Thomas and drink, swim, and sit in a lounge chair? I’m having a hard time coming up with reasons. Maybe it’s the rum.

1. Anonymous says:

admin

Haven’t you read “Don’t Stop the Carnival”. Eventually all white men go crazy in the islands and do something really stupid and get killed or have to leave.

Aren’t those turtles beautiful when they’re swimming? Theyr’e almost like birds.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

19th November 2012 at 5:57 pm

2. Eddie says:

Me above.

19th November 2012 at 5:58 pm

AWD

The internet connection on this ship sucks. I’ve tried to login and post the pending articles in the morning, but no luck until now. This comment just cost me $2.00.

I’m going to take my life into my hands and enter the buffet of the damned. Rascals and Boomers descending on the buffet like ravenous sharks. Obese sharks.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

19th November 2012 at 6:04 pm

Admin – what are you complaining about. What, with all your ad revenue, you should be able to make up the $2 in around a month or so.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 14 Thumb down 0

19th November 2012 at 6:07 pm

5. Davos says:

“just move to St. Thomas and drink, swim, and sit in a lounge chair”

+1 !!!

Toss your computer in with the turtles too, relax, drink, fuck this place before it fucks you!

19th November 2012 at 7:06 pm

6. SAH says:

Oh my fucking god, AWD – that is hands down the worst thing I’ve ever seen. I’m going to go gouge my eyes out with a red hot fire poker now. Shit, so NOT cool man.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 5 Thumb down 0

19th November 2012 at 8:15 pm

Those are men, btw, men on admin’s cruise ship

19th November 2012 at 8:52 pm

8. sangell says:

Run into one of these mississippi alligator snapping turtle and your love will quickly turn to fear.

Alligator%20Snapper%20S21.jpg

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 5 Thumb down 0

19th November 2012 at 9:24 pm

Just come to Texas admin, Im sure you will like swimming with the snapping turtles in the zero visibility muddied fresh water ponds after soaking your cortex in grog

19th November 2012 at 9:27 pm

10. fool on the hill says:

Snappers are great!!

The soup kind aint bad either.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 5 Thumb down 0

19th November 2012 at 9:36 pm

11. Wyoming Mike says:

Don’t worry Jim,

Made a $35 amazon purchase the other night, there’s your 2 bucks back.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 6 Thumb down 0

19th November 2012 at 11:18 am

turkeyvag.jpg

19th November 2012 at 5:41 pm

13. Bill says:

I bought this turkey off amazon, for thanksgiving. Somehow, I just couldn’t resist it -AWD

Isnt this all you see at work? =)

19th November 2012 at 6:23 pm